Random good picture Not show
2. Poison from the weaver fish causes paralysis, swelling, and nausea.
3. The spider's bite can cause pain and swelling.
4. He probed the swelling anxiously with his finger.
5. Doctors tried desperately to reduce the swelling in her brain.
6. Your ambition,I think, is swelling.
7. If the swelling should recur, please take this medicine immediately.
8. You may notice redness and swelling after the injection.
9. The swelling on her leg was dispersed by cold compresses.
10. The swelling will go down if you rest your foot.
11. The swelling had begun to go down, and he was able, with pain, to hobble.
12. These tablets should reduce the swelling .
13. There is a marked swelling of the lymph nodes.
14. The fall left her with a painful swelling above her eye.
15. The swelling on her finger was caused by a foreign body in it.
16. He had a swelling on his knee.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. He had an operation to reduce the swelling in his brain.
18. Regular application of the cream should reduce swelling within 24 hours.
19. The sting causes swelling at the point of contact.
20. The bee sting has left a swelling on my hand.
21. The swelling has gone down a little.
22. Use ice to reduce the swelling.
23. Doctors tried to reduce the swelling in his brain.
24. Antibiotics will reduce the swelling.
25. Immerse your foot in ice cold water to reduce the swelling.
26. A bee has stung my hand and it is swelling up.
27. Put your foot into cold water to help the swelling go down.
28. The proceeds from the lottery go towards sports and recreation, as well as swelling the coffers of the government.
29. His eye was partly closed, and there was a swelling over his lid.
30. As Mugezi struggles to survive the parental dictatorship, he finds his admiration for Amin swelling by the day.
More similar words: dwelling, yelling, smelling, gruelling, compelling, best-selling, selling point, swell, as well, may as well, as well as, groundswell, milling, willing, rolling, spilling, appalling, willingly, thrilling, fulfilling, feel like doing, willingness, polling booth, polling place, unwillingness, well, dwell, well off, farewell, dweller.