Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Across the Sverdrup Channel lies the much larger Axel Heiberg Island, where glaciers (blue) huddle among mountain peaks (yellow) and flow into deep fjords.
2. Munk, however, had been born in Austria and Sverdrup had relatives in German-occupied Norway.
3. Meanwhile, Munk and Sverdrup set up shop at Scripps and began turning out entire classes of surf forecasters.
4. Only forcing in Sverdrup Model is wind stress.
5. Sverdrup and Munk hunted down old weather maps, then plugged the weather data into their model to "hindcast" wave heights for each Pan Am landing.
6. Before the war, Munk had been studying oceanography, so he took his concerns to his mentor, Harald Sverdrup, then director of Scripps and widely regarded as the top oceanographer in the US.
More similar words: designer drug, overdraw, overdraft, overdrawn, overdrive, overdress, overdriven, overdressed, eardrum, drupe, underdress, power drill, power-driven, underdressed, quadruped, quadruplet, quadruple, quadrupedal, quadrupling, quadruplicate, transverse, jules verne, transversal, transversely, transverse colon, overdo, overdid, cover-up, cover up, overdone.