Random good picture Not show
1) The official propaganda machine went into overdrive when war broke out.
2) Her career has gone into overdrive.
3) In the courtroom everybody went into overdrive, assuming that there might well be a verdict soon.
4) As the wedding approached, the whole family went into overdrive.
5) The cast were in overdrive, rehearsing for the first performance.
6) Every tiny hair follicle on her skin seemed to prickle into overdrive.
7) Third provides direct drive and fourth an overdrive, driving through a new two-piece propshaft to a 3.07:1 rear axle.
8) Her heart started to hammer against her ribs, her brain went into overdrive.
9) The Celtics put it into overdrive in the third,(http://sentencedict.com/overdriven.html) effectively ending any semblance or thought of competition for the night.
10) All the machines can be upgraded with the Intel OverDrive processors and Pentium chips, if and when they arrive.
11) The upside was jobs and an economy in overdrive.
12) Overdrive will try to find a replacement driver but offers no guarantee in this regard.
13) It doesn't take some one with a libido stuck in overdrive to imagine the line of raunchy clothes the company might design.
14) Perhaps in people with a genetic predisposition, the trigger sends the immune system into permanent overdrive and disarray.
15) Because the people who run our Overdrive offices are experienced, they know the legal constraints that abound in transport.
16) Switching on the overdrive channel, however, gave immediate access to the right stuff.
17) Now operating under color of authority, the 515 was put in overdrive.
18) The team I tipped at the start of the season are now moving into overdrive.
19) It's got that gutsy Ampeg overdrive, along with some serious floor-rumbling action.
20) For old-style feel playing, I found this by far the best and most controllable overdrive setting, even on full tilt.
21) One-dimensional overdriven detonation initiation is investigated numerically within a finite rate detailed chemical reaction model.
22) He would not allow them to the overdriven even for one day.
23) Angle pegs however can be overdriven spreading the sides and reducing the holding power.
24) Other performances can sound clumsy, rigid, or overdriven by comparison.
25) It starts lean and mean, just a slash of overdriven guitar with tambourine keeping time.
26) With simulation of unstable interfaces with different gas species, temperatures, inflow pressures and velocities, overdriven detonation initiation process is analyzed and illustrated.
27) They even covered the Pets Shop Boys "Rent" turning it into a scream of overdriven anguish.
28) There are all these new books out there portraying Asian mothers as scheming, callous, overdriven people indifferent to their kids' true interests.
29) The LED fixture shall be operated at constant and carefully regulated current levels. LEDS shall not be overdriven beyond their specified nominal voltage and current.
More similar words: overdrive, overdraw, overdraft, overdrawn, overdressed, driven, driver, bus driver, truck driver, screwdriver, slave driver, driver's seat, device driver, engine driver, backseat driver, driver's license, driver's licence, designated driver, drive, drivel, drive off, drive up, drive out, drive-in, driveway, drive by, drive at, drive in, drive away, drive down.