Random good picture Not show
1) She was wearing a stripy knitted top.
2) He was wearing jeans and a stripy T-shirt.
3) He always wears stripy shirts with white collars.
4) He was wearing a stripy shirt and baggy blue trousers.
5) Design: crew neck, long sleeve top with stripy inserts down sleeves.
6) The spot where I'd put my stripy barrel-bag was empty.
7) ""What about a stripy wallpaper for this room?'' ""I dunno,'' he grunted.
8) He was referring to the stripy animals that prowl the country in declining numbers.
9) But Ben put red shorts, a red stripy top and red slippers.
10) Friend For Teddy - Rusty finds one of Spotty's fluffy slippers, and tries to return it without her noticing...Stripy doesn't help when he decided that the slipper could be Teddy's new friend.
11) These are the caves beneath the waves, where stripy fish with feathery fins and sharks with hideous toothy grins swam round the whale and the snail on his tail.
12) Decked in female clothing — including a stripy top, black knee length skirt and high heels — Crute left Lincoln Crown Court hoping to give the cameramen the slip.
13) The mice-children in these episodes wear sailor suits,(http://sentencedict.com/stripy.html) or short pants with bibs and braces over little stripy jumpers.
14) Interest in knitting began at the age of nine and resulted in many short stripy scarves!
15) Sweep a cotton ball soaked in 100 percent lemon juice over stripy areas.
16) The tubular cavity is communicated with the lower cavity, and a junction is provided with stripy fixture blocks limiting the positions of the front-wheel support tubes.
17) One starry night, in a long forgotten shop, something magical was about to happen...A stuffed and stripy horse let out an enormous dusty sneeze and woke himself up.
18) He snuggled up to his mother and soon fell fast asleep. A happy and a stripy tiger.
19) Anna stares at the computer screen and considers her options. In front of her are two shapes - a flower and a stripy diamond.
20) So on dreary days, ask subjects to wear something colourful or stripy to give the image some visual interest and warmth.
21) Evo Morales, the former llama herder and coca leaf farmer who wears a stripy jumper rather than a shirt and tie, seems to be breaking all the moulds.
More similar words: strip, trip, tripod, triplex, field trip, triplicate, strive, string, strict, strife, strike, austria, district, austrian, strident, striving, restrict, striking, strike off, strictly, stringent, equestrian, histrionic, distribute, constrict, distributor, industrial, pedestrian, restriction, industrious.