Random good picture Not show
1. Make sure the tripod is stable.
2. The camera was mounted on a sturdy tripod.
3. Seat the telescope on the tripod.
4. A tripod will be useful to align and steady the camera.
5. The map tripod was set up in front of the operations tent.
6. The man in the middle has a tripod across his shoulder.
7. So the golden tripod kept on circulating until, on the seventh pass, it reappeared at Thales's own door!
8. The tripod is too shaky.
9. There are many designs of tripod varying from interlocking A-frames to simple uprights made from the tips of larch or spruce trees.
10. This cameraman's pal wanders out with a tripod, and also walks straight across the fairway.
11. He tossed the tripod in after it and banged the doors shut.
12. The camera is bulky, mounted on a wooden tripod.
13. He swivelled the camera on the tripod to follow her as she crossed the yard.
14. The lordly tripod is replaced by a broken palm-tree overhanging a mourning woman.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Kirov glanced casually at a pair of tripod cameras and an umbrella floodlight.
16. A cooking pot hung on a tripod though the logs beneath were now blackened cinders.
17. It could be carried and used on a tripod mounted on the ground.
18. That day, I set the camera on the tripod to take a long exposure.
19. A good general purpose tripod using the minimum material for the maximum load is illustrated in Figure 7.
20. Annihilator Tripod has a short range EMP attack it can use on Enemy Vehicles and Buildings.
21. For photographs requiring long exposure times(sentencedict.com), your camera should be mounted on a tripod.
22. One flailing arm caught Twoflower's picture box as it skittered past on its tripod.
23. When first seen at the homoeopathic clinic, he was just able to get around with one tripod.
24. The lights were swung round, the Nagra tape recorder switched on and the camera hastily placed on its tripod and pointed.
25. Beyond the group of shirted enlisted men, I could see the wooden legs of a map tripod through the tent door.
26. Wearing hip boots and overalls that are water-resistant but not waterproof, he is lowered from a tripod that straddles the manhole.
27. These do not have the sophisticated pan-and-tilt heads of the full tripod, so they are not the complete answer.
28. Andronikos also found a diadem, a corselet, helmet and spears, a tripod and metal bowls.
29. First of all, one has to wade up to one's chest carrying camera and tripod.
30. Unlike most of the other sequences, they were not shot with a mobile hand-held camera, but on a tripod.