Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The president broadcast his message on all stations yesterday.
2. Local radio stations serving coastal areas often broadcast forecasts for yachtsmen.
3. Existing commercial broadcasters claim the new stations are illegal.
4. Local TV stations ran the ads as a public service.
5. Most petrol stations use colour coding for different types of petrol.
6. Queues formed even before polling stations opened.
7. Today his programme is syndicated to 500 stations.
8. The plant reprocesses spent fuel from nuclear power stations.
9. There is a ban on smoking in petrol stations.
10. The whole school was at action stations for the inspectors' visit.
11. It was panic stations when the deadline was brought forward by a week.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. It is less polluting than power stations fuelled by oil, coal and gas.
13. The independent stations are cutting into our audience.
14. Many local stations have been networked now.
15. The hotel is situated midway between the two stations.
16. Nature reserves were set up around new power stations to mollify local conservationists.
17. It was panic stations when the police arrived to search the building.
18. Bear in mind that petrol stations are scarce in the more remote areas.
19. The raiders attacked two power stations.
20. Bombs went off at two London train stations.
21. Some 4,000 railway stations have gone out of use since the 1960s.
22. You can pick up a lot of stations on the car radio but the sound is usually a bit fuzzy.
23. It was panic stations here on Friday.
24. His shipmates stayed at their stations.
25. After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down.
26. They were made to listen to white noise, such as static of the sort you might pick up between radio stations.
27. A bomb exploded at one of London's busiest railway stations this morning.
28. "Have you ever wondered why British Rail would rather tart up their stations than improve services?" he asked.
29. Sulphur dioxide is one of several pollutants that are released into the atmosphere by coal-fired power stations.
30. Britain has agreed to cut emissions of nitrogen oxide from power stations.
More similar words: statute of limitations, nation-state, station, stationery, at station, gestation, forestation, gas station, bus station, stationary, consultation, attestation, detestation, devastation, incrustation, molestation, infestation, fire station, workstation, deforestation, contestation, space station, comfort station, afforestation, power station, train station, reforestation, police station, manifestation, polling station.