1. These latest riots are a clear manifestation of growing discontent.
2. This riot is only one manifestation of people's discontent.
3. The manifestation of the disease in adults is less dramatic.
4. Many animals were seen as the manifestation of a deity.
5. The riots are a clear manifestation of the people's discontent.
6. Some manifestation of your concern would have been appreciated.
7. Manifestation of the disease often doesn't occur until middle age.
8. In a minimal deficit, the only manifestation may be unilateral diminution of arm swing during spontaneous walking.
9. Seizures may occur as an early manifestation of meningitis, encephalitis, or cerebral abcess.
10. She sees them as a manifestation of spirituality.
11. This latest outbreak of violence is a clear manifestation of discontent in the city.
12. The gravitational forces are the manifestation of space-time curvature due to the presence of matter.
13. After the initial manifestation of gout, patients will often remain asymptomatic for several months to years.
14. The conditions under which this manifestation is excited are infinitely varied, according to the nature of particular bodies.
15. Only surrounded by an even more far-reaching particular manifestation of life, such a thing as the expression of sorrow or affection.
16. Many problems have a clear local manifestation; local initiative and self-help must consequently provide the most apt solutions.
17. He might well be, especially in a public manifestation, lecturing on Cosmopolis,[sentencedict.com] an old bore.
18. Pressure group politics is a manifestation of this where individuals organise into groups to achieve their aims.
19. At the time he probably seemed instead a manifestation of resurgent royal authority.
20. The physical manifestation of his manhood, as always in repose, appeared a shrunken, insignificant part of him.
21. Any growth in public services is a manifestation of an intrinsically evil trend.
22. In its current manifestation, the Berlin band looks very young and substantially female and sounds extremely enthusiastic.
23. She claimed that the rise in unemployment was just a further manifestation of the government's incompetence.
24. Unlike acid rain or deforestation, global warming has no visible manifestation .
25. The two forged blocks set up a visual field where the entire space becomes a manifestation of sculpture.
26. Perinatal complications among babies born with an inherited predisposition towards schizophrenia may be implicated in the later manifestation of this disorder.
27. They seem to lay claim to being purely of the mind's eye, a manifestation of pure objectivity.
28. Healthy development in women was thus signified by an attachment to their prescribed sphere and by the manifestation of moral virtue.
29. Regardless of their initial intentions, their work has been understood and accepted as an open manifestation of political support.
30. The power exerted over black and women patients is inevitably a manifestation of larger race, class and gender relations.
More similar words: manifest, manifesto, manifest destiny, gestation, deforestation, reforestation, station, stationery, stationary, nation-state, prestidigitation, protestant reformation, animation, personification, manifold, proliferation, mutation, lifestyle, incantation, dictation, vegetation, annotation, denotation, agitation, organization, urbanization, organisation, limitation, plantation, habitation.