Random good picture Not show
8. The sooner you treat your son as a man, the sooner he will be one. John Dryden
9. We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.
10. No sooner said than done.
11. The criminal will be punished sooner or later.
12. It is remarkable that nobody noticed sooner.
13. Once you are injected you will—sooner or later—develop full-blown AIDS.
14. She was convinced that sooner or later she would fulfil her destiny.
15. Nothing dries sooner than a tear.
16. I had no sooner lain down than the telephone rang.
17. Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible adults,and learn to give up what we want,so we can choose to do what is right.Of course,a life time of responsibility isn'e always easy,and as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still we try to do what is best,what is good.Not only for ourselves,but for those we love.Yes(sentencedict.com),sooner or later we must all become responsible adults.No one knows this better than the young.
18. The sooner we start, the sooner we'll get it over with.
19. It was bound to happen sooner or later .
20. No sooner were we hutted than we were on the march again.
21. The snow had no sooner started but it stopped.
23. People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.
24. We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.
25. Detective Holt said: "The kidnapper is a man we must catch and the sooner the better".
26. Extra doses of the hormone caused the animals' reproductive organs to develop sooner than usual.
27. We had to face up to the harsh realities of life sooner or later.
28. It is regrettable that the police were not informed sooner.
29. When he said he wanted to go to the zoo on his birthday it was no sooner said than done.
30. We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.