Random good picture Not show
1. The boy had a swoon, but soon came round.
2. The ladies shriek and swoon at his every word.
3. The young girls swoon when they see their favorite pop singer.
4. Swoon and Basic Instinct aren't real life, remember?
5. Investors continue to swoon over Cisco, considered one of the dominant vendors of high-end networking equipment.
6. The nuns did not exactly swoon over me when I volunteered.
7. Its swoon in after-hours trading suggests that more high-tech market jitters may be in the offing today, however.
8. She tried to swoon, feeling she must, but nothing happened, except another kiss, and strange dreadful weakness.
9. Black women, you see, swoon over Denzel Washington and Wesley Snipes because these men are proficient at computing differential equations.
10. They swarm and swoon around him.
11. The beggar fell down in a swoon from sheer hunger.
12. Swoon likes how her work changes slowly after it is outside for a while.
13. That's when I thought I'd swoon!
14. And so live ever -- or else swoon to death.
15. He fall into a swoon at the news.
16. I can't swoon into the arms of a lover like other women are supposed to do.
17. Apparently the English advocate is in a swoon?
18. He fell into a swoon yesterday.
19. Portraits: You swoon, you sigh,[sentencedict.com] why deny it uh-oh!
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. In the eighth round, she faced syncope, which means a faint or swoon.
21. George Pataki have felt it necessary to lend the dignity of their offices to the national swoon this incident has provoked.
22. Lucy had the decency and zest of a boarding school prefect, the kind the Lower Third would swoon over.
23. Near to me lay Leo, still lost in a swoon.
24. The Sir of stone is very not easy the amalgamation unbolting a window moved into coal furnace parlor, who know unexpectedly the swoon is in returning to the road of bedroom.
25. Her fright and concern sunk her down in a deep swoon.
26. The article corrected the inexactitude conceptions of gravitational shock, swoon by low blood pressure when standing and swoon by blood vessel dilatation.
27. H : Tell me more of your diabolical scheme, so that I can swoon at your manly evilness.
28. Her eyes were dilated as if in a kind of swoon of fascination and helplessness.
29. The young man looked at her as if he expected that she would weep or swoon.
30. Costive problem removed, does that thing meet haemorrhoid really swoon?