Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Make a series of small snips along the edge of the fabric.
2. snips of information about the upcoming merger.
3. With a few quick snips of the shears he pruned the bush.
4. With a few snips she cut out a paper doll.
5. Snips of information about the upcoming merger.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Pick up the snips of cloth and thread from the floor.
7. Cable strippers include cable knives and snips.
8. But he talked about the garden and the way Colette attacked the roses with snips.
9. In this case, the husband had searched the garden on his hands and knees, clipping the longer grass with snips!
10. Then the skinny fey usher in white gloves neatly snips your proffered ticket in two: with a pair of nail scissors.
11. The birth, growth, and maturation of biogeochemistry are revealed through vignettes of discovery that capture the thrill of the hunt for insight and snips of the human story behind the science.
12. Our leading products include various gardening scissors, iron scissors, aviation snips, cable cutters etc.