Random good picture Not show
(1) She gave an exuberant account of the party.
(2) She gave an exuberant performance.
(3) Hothouse plants do not possess exuberant vitality.
(4) Young and exuberant, he symbolises Italy's new vitality.
(5) What she intended to be was gay, pleasure-giving, exuberant, free, beautiful, healthy.
(6) He was an exuberant conversationalist, and I surrendered in silence to his narratives, feeling so awkward about presenting my own.
(7) Drug revelations aside, the claims of exuberant youth versus wily experience will be a central issue.
(8) Her laugh was a gleeful, exuberant shout, her deep voice making it almost masculine.
(9) Kip shot me an exuberant scowl.
(10) The prose is exuberant and knowingly exotic.
(11) The Last To Know is the most exuberant track, helped by a vibrant horn section and a catchy melody.
(12) The years of an exuberant commercial sector fuelling sustained growth appear to be coming to an end.
(13) A wonderland of mechanical organs rich with exuberant carvings.
(14) A community famed for exuberant high living suddenly decided that austerity was the better part of valour.
(15) There are extraordinarily vivid and exuberant pictures which are countered by others which have an almost penitential mood to them.
(16) They were both totally naked and exuberant in their lovemaking.
(17) And here(Sentence dictionary), gaggles of exuberant fourth-graders begged for his autograph as if he were Pluto in Disneyland.
(18) Bill Blass's exuberant brocade evening suit, given a new dash by its sportswear cut. 9.
(19) Their exuberant acceptance of your ideas indicated that you have become an expert in all aspects of their demanding business.
(20) He is energetic and exuberant.
(21) Throughout the day the grouse drums in the woods, and the woodcock performs its exuberant ritual at dawn and dusk.
(22) But these themes are always interspersed with more fanciful ones: grimacing masks, weird animals, exuberant abstract patterns.
(23) Drenched in the pathos and the rhythms of the blues, this wonderful production is at once mournful and exuberant.
(24) He had been caught by the camera during an exuberant moment with his teammates, and he was sorry.
(25) The backplate of H-5 looks barren and bland compared to the exuberant frippery scrolled over the same part of H-4.
(26) The now desolate Central Avenue at that time had the crowded, exuberant vitality of a Reginald Marsh urban nightlife painting.
(27) A similar process is also taking place in darts led by an exuberant Geordie commentator with a Cambridge History degree.
(28) The rest of the cast is equally enthusiastic in this exuberant production.
(29) Tina Wilkinson's striking vocals dart over the aggressive and exuberant title track with charismatic panache.
(30) Pastel colours are gentle and romantic, helping to restrain exuberant reds and yellows from overwhelming the senses.
More similar words: exuberance, gubernatorial, liberal, grant, veteran, vagrant, deliberately, utterance, tolerance, immigrant, the rank and file, one after another, blackcurrant, over and over, tube, sexual, sexually, sexuality, fiber, rubber, number, timber, member, chamber, limber up, remember, a number of, subscriber, aberration, membership.