Random good picture Not show
1. The flamingoes balanced gracefully on one leg.
2. She came gliding gracefully into the ballroom in a long flowing gown.
3. The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line.
4. The stately swan glides gracefully on the pond.
5. They moved gracefully and rhythmically across the dance floor.
6. The folds of her evening gown hang gracefully.
7. We must learn to meet adversity gracefully.
8. The swan landed gracefully on the water.
9. She sank gracefully down onto a cushion at his feet.
10. She loved the gracefully high ceiling, with its white-painted cornice.
11. He had bowed out gracefully when his successor had been appointed.
12. She bears herself gracefully.
13. Deer ran gracefully between the trees.
14. She rose gracefully to her feet and went to the door.
15. The bird landed gracefully on the water.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. She plays tennis gracefully.
17. I think we should just give in gracefully.
18. The rocket arced gracefully into the sky.
19. The cathedral's white towers climb gracefully into the sky.
20. The little boy carries himself gracefully.
21. The missile curved gracefully towards its target.
22. She pivots gracefully on the stage.
23. Dancers wheeled gracefully on the ballroom floor.
24. He dived gracefully into the water.
25. It was expedient to retire gracefully.
26. She stepped gracefully onto the stage.
27. Whoever won would then gracefully concede defeat and accept the winners' roster.
28. She sat gracefully down on a low chair.
29. Even if you get no applause, you should accept a curtain call gracefully and appreciate your own efforts.
30. Our only companion is the wandering albatross, which glides effortlessly and gracefully behind the yacht.
More similar words: graceful, peacefully, disgraceful, gracefulness, forcefully, gratefully, peaceful, peacefulness, ruefully, carefully, hopefully, gleefully, purposefully, forceful, resourceful, be full of, to the full, fully, grace, grateful, awfully, make full use of, joyfully, mindfully, tactfully, wistfully, fearfully, dutifully, disgrace, cheerfully.