Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) How many letters are there in the word "struggle"?
(3) A strong man will struggle with storms of fate.
(4) Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
(5) Cease to struggle and you cease to live.
(6) Mandela became a symbol of the anti-apartheid struggle.
(7) There is a ceaseless struggle from noon to night.
(8) A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.
(9) As a single father, he found it a struggle bringing up three children.
(10) The mayor had become ineffectual in the struggle to clamp down on drugs.
(11) ase to struggle and you cease to live.
(12) The students voted to continue the struggle.
(13) They resolved on continuing the struggle.
(14) He failed to struggle against temptation.
(15) The victim put up a heroic struggle against his assailant.
(16) We are mere pawns in the struggle for power.
(17) The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.
(18) The room bore evidence of a struggle.
(19) Lawrence's heroic struggle against his destiny.
(20) Struggle comparing upward. Happy compare downward.
(21) He gave up the struggle in despair. Sentencedict.com
(22) The party's avowed aim was to struggle against capitalist exploitation.
(23) He grandly declared that "international politics is a struggle for power".
(24) It was time to take the political struggle onto the streets .
(25) He called on his people to carry forward their struggle for national liberty.
(26) We must unite with them and at the same time struggle against them.
(27) The important thing in Life is not triumph, but the struggle; the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
(28) The Congress had agreed to reconsider its stance on the armed struggle.
(29) We repelled the enemy from the shores after a long hard struggle.
(30) All success comes from tireless effort and pursuit, and all happiness comes from daily struggle and perseverance.
More similar words: struggle for, struggle against, wiggle, wriggle, abstruse, construe, instruct, construct, structure, instrument, instructor, structural, obstruction, instruction, destruction, construction, constructing, instructional, infrastructure, drug, shrug, frugal, suggest, shrug off, sluggish, debugging, suggestion, looking glass, glee, angle.