Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Malcolm's work methods appear amazingly slapdash.
2. She has a very slapdash approach to keeping accounts.
3. Slapdash weeklies at the supermarket checkout line move by the millions circulating gossip, lies, innuendo and scandal.
4. The program is just a slapdash mix of old, tired ideas.
5. Corrupt local bureaucracies and slapdash building pushed up the Turkish toll.
6. The shelves were put up slapdash.
7. He's always slapdash in his work.
8. He gets his work done quickly, but he's very slapdash.
9. With modern technology there is no excuse for this kind of slapdash remastering.
10. Unable to find a bed and unimpressed by the rabbit warren of slapdash buildings, Ms. Liu scowled as the smell of trash wafted up around her. "Beijing isn't like this in the movies,(http://Sentencedict.com) " she said.
11. They have started a high - profile campaign to raise standards and punish slapdash manufacturers.