Random good picture Not show
1. Crumble the cheese over the salad.
2. Rice flour makes the cake less likely to crumble.
3. Have you ever eaten rhubarb crumble?
4. Roughly crumble the cheese into a bowl.
5. The great empire began to crumble.
6. The cliff face was starting to crumble into the sea.
7. The Empire began to crumble during the 13th century.
8. All his hopes began to crumble away.
9. To make stuffing, crumble chorizo and place in a skillet.
10. I thought it would crumble away.
11. What would really cause consumer confidence to crumble is big job lay-offs.
12. Perhaps it will just crumble to bits.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
14. Crumble the soil to the consistency of breadcrumbs.
15. Crumble enough of the reserved cornbread to measure 4 cups and add to onion mixture.
16. The edifice of pride and power begins to crumble.
17. They generally crumble after the first flight, leaving the fans only handfuls of tortilla shrapnel for the throwing.
18. With my own eyes I saw her crumble the loaf to bits and pour fresh milk on it.
19. Let cool, then crumble enough to measure 2 / 3 cup; set aside to use for making stuffing.
20. He is a skilled and ruthless leader who isn't likely to crumble under pressure.
21. The cliffs on which the houses are built are starting to crumble.
22. The earthquake made the wall sink and start to crumble.
23. The ancient temple's massive stone pillars had begun to crumble.
24. The external walls of the castle are beginning to crumble.
25. Exterior plaster and paintwork, whether on public buildings or private housing, is allowed to flake and crumble.
26. When an academic approach is used the theory begins to crumble.
27. Quite large accretions of atoms can form, and they can crumble and break apart again.
28. Just as Howard is scraping the last spoonful of apple crumble out of the bowl, a thought strikes him.
29. Perfect puds Use rhubarb for a warming winter pudding with either a crumble topping or pastry.
30. But some one has to do it, or the whole house would crumble around us.