Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He gave Jimmy a seltzer on the spot.
2. Connie: A glass of seltzer would be nice.
3. Examples: Soda Water, Apollinaris, Poland , Seltzer , and Vichy.
4. What happened when the alka seltzer was added to the water?
5. With my ham and cheese, which were not of my making, they brought me iced seltzer.
6. If you're the designated driver, or just abstaining, here's a non-alcoholic drink you could sip all night long: seltzer water mixed with a bit of 100 percent fruit juice.
7. The bottle cap popped off and he got an eyeful of seltzer.
8. Or would you rather have a soft drink? We have seltzer or ginger ale.
9. This statement delighted Mike to such an extent that he gave Jimmy a seltzer - and - milk spot.
More similar words: howitzer, pulitzer, switzerland, joseph pulitzer, waltz, shelterbelt, helter-skelter, pretzel, schnitzel, zero, blazer, sub-zero, buzzer, geezer, subzero, panzer, boozer, zeroes, zero in, tweezer, freezer, zero hour, zeroing, suzerain, tweezers, pizzeria, atomizer, belt, melt, welt.