Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A first step toward secularization was the separation from the Church of Rome and the beginnings of toleration of religious diversity.
2. In the future, religion will develop towards secularization and pluralization, and will promote the harmonious development of the world by "the spirit of love".
3. Secularization is the major cause(sentencedict.com), and there are some other causes from the religions themselves.
4. I disdain the pervasive secularization and degeneration of humanity in my own life style.
5. It was the secularization of the ecclesial university publications that brought greater effects than other ecclesiastic publications.
6. So heart will be also inadvertently been secularization of.
7. The boom of secularism stems from the secularization of divinity, the enlightenment of market consciousness and the inchoation of commercial spirit.
8. In social life, the secularization and more seeking for utility.
9. Then feudalization and secularization erode its holy function, and its relationship with Roman Catholic Church makes it an enemy of nations.
10. Periodization and Sovereignty: How Ideas of Feudalism and Secularization Govern the Politics of Time (Middle Ages S.
11. But secularization of modernity society made the two prerequisites impossibility.
12. Though the secularization of monks is not secularity of Yuan Danasty ,(http://sentencedict.com) it is the most prominent.
13. The problem of religion secularization rose to an agenda as the growing of human self - awareness.
14. The secularization of social life has not defeated religion, on the contrary, it led to religious reviviscence by various ways in cultural contexts of diversity.
15. Conversely, when a nation begins to see itself historically and destroys its mythology, the result is secularization and spiritual malaise.
16. Then, we eventually and dialectically think about the question of Thailand's Buddhism secularization . "
17. The Convent of St Gall, a perfect example of a great Carolingian monastery, was, from the 8th century to its secularization in 1805, one of the most important in Europe.
18. In Bacon, it is connected with the process of secularization of science.
19. There were many reflections of the persons of the time for the monks secularization.
20. Taoism in the Ming Dynasty, for its special historical background, demonstrated new features, secularization and commercialization.
More similar words: polarization, authorization, secular, speculation, acclimatization, realization, utilization, urbanization, randomization, organization, socialization, globalization, stabilization, naturalization, organizational, externalization, synchronization, internalization, hospitalization, industrialization, calculation, circulation, molecular, gesticulation, matriculation, clarification, national security council, prosecution, desecration, adulation.