Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You need special authorization to park here.
2. You will need prior authorization from your bank.
3. Anglers are required to obtain prior authorization from the park keeper.
4. This information cannot be disclosed without authorization from a minister.
5. It's annoying to have to get authorization for spending such piddling amounts of money.
6. The United Nations will approve his request for authorization to use military force to deliver aid.
7. His action without authorization has stymied the whole plan.
8. You cannot take a day off without authorization.
9. The government will probably refuse authorization under these conditions.
10. The change of plan would require authorization from the minister.
11. May I see your authorization for this?
12. Children may not leave the building without the authorization of the principal.
13. Formal authorization for the trip was given last week.
14. You may not enter the security area without authorization.
15. He asked for authorization to proceed with the plan.
16. Who gave the authorization to release the data?
17. I must get authorization from your bank before I can accept a cheque for over fifty pounds.
18. The company must get written authorization from the customer.
19. No such authorization shall be given without the manager's written consent.
20. Assuming authorization has been agreed, actual expenditures, or appropriations,[Sentencedict] are considered by the appropriation committees.
21. It also calls for a simplified system of authorization, with industrial licensing being concentrated in a single agency.
22. Can I see your authorization?
23. The Senate renewed its authorization a day later.
24. Previously, people who sought asylum were often granted work authorization immediately.
25. The president may not seize private property without congressional authorization. 11.
26. Sales have been regulated since 1906, when merchants were required to get authorization from the mayor to liquidate their inventories.
27. As a result of growing world tensions, the army requested authorization to establish another base at Battery Cove.
28. The Big Board found that Mr Kleid effected unauthorized, unsuitable and excessive transactions and exercised discretion without written authorization.
29. But there is no identifiable general principle determining which acts of government require positive legal authorization in order to be lawful.
30. Such investments were not therefore available to trustees, without specific authorization.
More similar words: authorize, authoritative, polarization, authority, authoritarian, urbanization, organization, stabilization, naturalization, organizational, hospitalization, horizon, orientation, precaution, ratification, gratification, ration, nation, elation, station, oration, rhetorical question, relation, libation, vexation, ablation, location, creation, rational, duration.