Random good picture Not show
1. Many women feel panicky travelling home at night alone.
2. And above all, this crime was spontaneous, panicky and angry.
3. He was feeling panicky.
4. Crowds of angry, panicky depositors threw stones at government buildings and police.
5. The aid agencies were starting to sound panicky, as well they might.
6. She had a white puffy panicky face and prominent eyes accentuated by pink eyeshadow.
7. She had panicky thoughts about the Clifton suspension bridge and its alarming suicide rate, but Tavett did not mention Clifton.
8. Is he the panicky type?
9. You receive a panicky call from a department head.
10. Just that panicky fear, always on the verge of turning into hatred until we shamefacedly choke it back?
11. Depression is an inability to function; women feel panicky, lethargic, unable to enjoy the baby.
12. Panicky civilians raced to the railway station to catch any train heading south.
13. At times, she became panicky and acted as if she were seeing something scary or having something scary happen to her.
14. "Is he really dead?" Abe asked in a panicky voice.
15. I began to feel panicky, sure that I was going to miss the train.
16. Panicky Western politicians know that an economic golden age was torpedoed once before by rising oil prices.
17. Diving instructors teach panicky novices to focus on tiny things. Oceans are too vast to contemplate sanely(sentencedict.com), so reduce the scope of your attention to ease panic.
18. Amy felt a moment of pure, panicky loneliness.
19. Under the influence of headlines and panicky print, the contagion of unreason can easily spread through a settled community.
20. Now the opposite seems to be happening: a panicky rally.
21. A life-or-death situation can reveal whether somebody is panicky or coolheaded, whether the person is selfish or thinks about others. This also is true for a nation - state.
22. It's very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone in your voice!
23. By 10 o'clock she was starting to get a bit panicky.
24. Stories appeared that were untrue, newspapers quoted things she had not said and she began to feel panicky.
25. I went back the next day clapped out and panicky.
26. Arriving late to find all moving stairways were out of order a panicky half mile sprint was needed to catch our plane.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. After waiting for him for two hours, Lorna got panicky and called the police.
28. Much of my own time was spent with unhappy , nearly panicky, colleagues.
29. MS.N) abandoned their broker-dealer model and became commercial banks last fall when panicky investors knocked out Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns.
30. When I realised that the necklace is lost, I felt very panicky.