Random good picture Not show
1. She headed for the docks, thinking that Ricardo might be hiding in one of the boats.
2. Ricardo was the one she'd seen snooping around Kim's hotel room.
3. Ricardo Bofill, the Catalan architect, has designed the revamped airport.
4. In spite of his injury, Ricardo will play in Saturday's match.
5. But as also with Ricardo, Malthus' qualifications were lost in the sweep of his central proposition.
6. Ricardo believes his daughter is entitled to marry whomever she chooses.
7. In the final act Ricardo confronts his son with his horrible crimes.
8. Ricardo despaired that Parliament was protecting wealthy farmers at the expense of the working poor.
9. Ricardo Greer was unable to start for the first time this season because he developed back spasms just before the game.
10. When President Ricardo Lagos, a moderate socialist, took office last March, he promised the temporeras a better deal.
11. As with Ricardo, the tendency was still to a minimum.
12. The Handbook suggested a Ricardo Quispe Mamani who also had a small restaurant on the main square.
13. For Ricardo Ellcock, the picture is even bleaker.
14. Ricardo Weibel was seized and brought to the base for 12 days of rough treatment, before being released and sent home.
15. But, for Ricardo, the system survived not because it served the ordinary man.
16. General Ricardo Izurieta, the moderate army commander, is now being criticised for political naivety by diehard Pinochetistas.
17. Ricardo had forecast a disagreeable fate for most of mankind.
18. We stepped aside but it stopped, and Ricardo Ruiz leaned across the front seat.
19. Included in the show are works of Ricardo Gonzalez Elias, who depicts a world of blindness.
20. "Good morning, Ricardo!" Judith chirped.
21. Ricardo was not the first to challenge the mercantilist orthodoxy.
22. This is Ricardo Garniga from Compact Systems here.
23. To deal with the "Ricardo contradiction", he raises the theory of surplus value by assuming that value is changed into production price and is formed by averaging different profit rates.
24. Her predecessor, Ricardo Lagos, was known on occasion to take the subway to work.
25. Subsequent writers extended Ricardo 's analysis in a number of directions.
26. However, So Called"David Ricardo′s Equal Value Theorem"Is A Misunderstanding of the Theory of David Ricardo′s Primium Bonds.
27. The move was initiated by 12 active generals, including the army's commander in chief, General Ricardo Brinzoni.
28. Gen Pinochet has returned to a country that has elected Ricardo Lagos as president[Sentence dictionary], a man he imprisoned and exiled.
29. Lecture 3 introduces what we know as the "dismal science" and the work of Thomas Robert Malthus and David Ricardo.
30. This model begins with the entrepreneur diligence and the suggestion of venture capital companies, constructs two-period enterprise life cycle mode on the foundation of David Ricardo production model.
More similar words: david ricardo, pericardium, pericardial, pericarditis, pericardiocentesis, cardo, car door, sardonically, card trick, pericarp, epicardium, caricature, ficus carica, electric arc, caricaturist, cardinal richelieu, African-American, african american, identification card, card-carrying, cardiac arrest, ardor, ardour, boarding card, cardboard, pardon, hard-on, ward off, cardiac arrhythmia, bear down.