Random good picture Not show
3. More haste, less speed.
4. The car was travelling at a very slow speed.
5. Slow down - you're breaking the speed limit.
6. He reduced speed and turned sharp left.
7. The truck picked up speed slowly.
8. Make sure you keep within the new lower speed limit.
9. Speed is the soldier's asset.
10. With her speed and agility, Cage cut out all her competitors in the hurdle race.
11. He is not only the speed, but also lies in whether we can continue; forward lies not only in speed, but also lies in whether we can maintain the correct direction.
12. There are speed restrictions on this road.
13. Our speed averaged out at 50 km an hour.
14. My car equals yours in speed.
15. You've got to keep to the speed limit.
16. His muse pullulated with dizzying speed.
17. The new houses have been built with astonishing speed.
18. We need to reduce the speed slightly.
19. The speed of rockets transcends that of airplanes.
20. Such speed of travel was unimaginable before the railway age.
21. The force of friction affects the speed at which spacecraft can re-enter the earth's atmosphere.
22. The kids were pushing the roundabout at a giddy speed.
23. Motorists can be fined on the spot for exceeding speed limits.
24. The country girl stood by the road, mesmerized at the speed of cars racing past.
25. We arranged for some home tutoring to get him up to speed with the other children in his class.
26. If you're a busy person, looking to meet several potential mates at the same event, speed dating could be for you.
27. Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The energy an animal uses is in direct relation to speed and body mass.
29. It isn't always easy for the police to enforce speed limits.
30. On the descents, cyclists spin past cars, freewheeling downhill at tremendous speed.