Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Ancient Egyptian society was polytheistic.
(2) The emperor had begun to think polytheistic cult a veneration of evil spirits and therefore perhaps a danger to his realm.
(3) Sumerian religion was polytheistic, that is, the Sumerians believed in and worshipped many gods.
(4) In this way polytheistic nature-worship seems to have arisen.
(5) According to polytheistic religions, deities, deified natural phenomena and great figures in history play their own specialized roles in nature or on earth.
(6) Sumerian religion was polytheistic, that is, the Sumerians and worshipped many gods.
(7) These are things that are very common in polytheistic and pagan practices.
(8) Like most ancient religious, early Hinduism is extremely polytheistic; the gods number in the hundreds of thousands. Sentencedict.com
(9) But it cannot be shown that polytheistic religions always gradually reduce the number of their gods, finally arriving at only one.
(10) There was a polytheistic religion, with a supreme god to whom the king had a specially intimate relation.
(11) How did Christianity become mixed with polytheistic beliefs?
(12) The address of many jungles is fertile, polytheistic, mortal.
(13) Polytheistic societies encourage the worship of deities.
(14) There is considerable evidence that greater equality prevailed between women and men in the cult of some ancient polytheistic communities.
(15) Clement combined his highly positive evaluation of culture with a severe puritanism towards any concessions to polytheistic myth and cult.
(16) Much closer to the deity of modern monotheism was the Egyptian sun god Aten, which the Pharaoh Amenophis IV forced on his polytheistic people as "the only god, beside whom there is no other."
(17) The small population of Qiang are inspired by both Tibetan and Han Chinese culture, but maintain a distinct identity, including their own polytheistic religion.
(18) He did not live in a religious vacuum, but was born into a society that practiced the polytheistic rites of ancient Indo-Iranian religion.
(19) First, there are basically at the same stage of development, for a number of polytheistic deity.
(20) The small population of Qiang are influenced by both Tibetan and Han Chinese culture, but retain a distinct identity, including their own polytheistic religion.
(21) One of the things he claims is that in a polytheistic system, which is morally neutral, where you have some primordial realm that spawns demons, monsters, gods, evil is a permanent necessity.
(22) That confusion is why Muslims think that Christianity is a polytheistic faith when it is in fact a monotheistic faith.
More similar words: polytheism, heist, by this time, eristic, artistic, sadistic, realistic, linguistic, altruistic, optimistic, statistics, ritualistic, statistical, sophisticated, materialistic, unsophisticated, characteristic, device characteristic, only that, poly, deist, politic, apologist, political, politician, politically, rustic, distinct, stick to, plastic.