Random good picture Not show
1. in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
2. But what constabulary safeguards do those altruistic groups maintain?
3. Second, an animal might direct altruistic acts towards genetic relatives of those with which it was raised.
4. You can't expect a large corporation to be altruistic.
5. Because altruistic love was germane to both, he could argue for a perfect union.
6. Were his motives entirely altruistic?
7. The political concern is not altruistic.
8. A sense of altruistic concern that has us reaching for our cheque books?
9. Unlike blood or bone marrow donation, altruistic acts by strangers are illegal under the Human Organ Transplants Act 1989.
10. These are not purely altruistic ventures.
11. Their motives were partly altruistic and partly economic.
12. But I wasn't just being altruistic.
13. An individual performing GetWord ( altruistic ) ; acts gain nothing for himself.
14. The avianize of altruistic behavior depends on their high cost and low income.
15. He also tried to strengthen altruistic tendencies whenever he found them.
16. Altruistic spirIt'should studied by us vigorously.
17. I wonder if human beings are primarily altruistic or selfish.
18. Altruistic spirit should be cultivated by us vigorously.
19. The strength of altruism lies in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
20. I doubt whether her motives for donating the money are altruistic - she's probably looking for publicity.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Some, like dreams of providing a great service, are altruistic.
22. Unlike so many brilliant teachers I thought that Basil was completely altruistic - this was born out of his great generosity.
23. He has to give up his egocentricity and develop the beginnings of a more altruistic point of view.
24. Companies that donate books or equipment to schools that collect their tokens are not being entirely altruistic - after all, you have to buy the products to get the tokens.
25. The origins and development of the duty solicitor scheme can not, then, be explained solely in terms of an altruistic model.
26. Given that annuity markets are imperfect, people may leave substantial estates even though they have no altruistic feelings towards their heirs.
27. Superficially it may seem reasonable to prefer a firmly-held end to a faint altruistic stirring which is easily dismissed.
28. The hoggish sex of individual action in market economy and altruistic sex should be harmonious and unified.
29. At the present time, most of people deem that the altruistic behavior and the egoistic behavior are opposite behavior, and some scholars also canonize it.
30. Nations are governed by self - interest, but they prefer to believe that their aims are altruistic.
More similar words: distinguish, artistic, realistic, optimistic, statistics, statistical, sophisticated, characteristic, cruise, stick out, stick to, plastic, domestic, distinct, do justice, fantastic, assist in, existing, consist in, by this time, distinction, distinctive, recruit, anguish, acquisition, inquisitive, alter, health, wealth, altogether.