Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The driver is compatible with both pigtailed and receptacle type diodes and diodes of varying pin configurations.
2. Chen Qigang says the pigtailed nine-year-old girl, Lin Miaoke, was actually a stand-in for the real singer who was not considered attractive enough.
3. A single mode fiber (SMF) pigtailed laser diode alignment system provides a laser reference line with fine stability for measurement.
4. So the pigtailed Lin Miaoke, a veteran of television ads, mouthed the words with a pixie smile for a stadium of 91,000 and a worldwide TV audience.
5. "Where did you get your source for your project," says a pigtailed girl, quietly confident.
6. Kuno's hatred for Ranma also stems from the fact that he believes he has somehow romanced the innocent Pigtailed Girl away from him.
7. "I wanted to show them that now everything is safe, " she said, pulling her pigtailed daughter to her side.
8. Chuck E. Cheese, the plastic-faced Burger King and that pigtailed brat, Wendy.
More similar words: pigtail, tailed, detailed, detailed information, wagtail, detailed examination, tailer, tail end, big talk, retailer, jailed, mailed, failed, hobnailed, tail, tails, tailor, tail off, retail, entail, detail, oxtail, pintail, bobtail, tail fin, curtail, tail away, foxtail, cattail, tailing.