Random good picture Not show
(1) And we sailed away from Philippi after the days of unleavened bread, and came unto them to Troas in five days; where we abode seven days.
(2) 6But we sailed from Philippi after the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and five days later joined the others at Troas, where we stayed seven days.
(3) Mr. Philippi says he wanted to call an ambulance but Mr. Fox insisted he not.
(4) When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
(5) The jailor at Philippi asked Paul and Silas:'sirs, what must I do to be saved? "
(6) Paul himself had suffered in Philippi for the sake of the Gospel (v. 2), but even that did not stop him from faithfully preaching the same message at Thessalonica.
(7) Thou shalt see me at Philippi.
(8) For Macedonia and Achaea in Philippi and Thessalonica or in Macedonia(sentencedict .com), ] his church in Corinth is in Achaea] have been pleased to share their resources with the poor among the saints in Jerusalem.
(9) And from thence to Philippi, which is the chief city of that part of Macedonia, and a colony: and we were in that city abiding certain days.
(10) 12From there we traveled to Philippi, a Roman colony and the leading city of that district of Macedonia.
(11) For the next several hours, Mr. Fox lapsed in and out of consciousness, Mr. Philippi says.
(12) Matthew takes that story again from Mark, but notice how Matthew changes it. Verse 13, "When Jesus came from the district of Caesarea of Philippi, he asked his disciples,"Who do you say that I am?"
(13) But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
(14) Mr. Fox's condition was manageable through medication for many years, says Mr. Philippi, but after his arrival at Bear Stearns, new issues began to emerge.
(15) At about 10:30 p.m., after purging his system, Mr. Fox said he didn't believe he was going to die after all, recalls Mr. Philippi.
(16) Mr. Fox was devastated by the implosion of Bear Stearns and the financial hit he was likely to face, says Fred Philippi, his longtime companion.
(17) Paul the apostle understands the impact of writing love letters to churches in Philippi, Corinth, e.t.c.
(18) He goes to the next town,he does this in Thessalonica, he does it in Philippi,he does it in Corinth, he tries it in Athens but he's not successful because nobody pays any attention to him in Athens.
(19) Mr. Fox soon began to panic about his financial future, Mr. Philippi says.
(20) "You need to find new ways to stimulate your body to boost your strength, " says Mark Philippi, C.S.C.S., a former America's Strongest Man.
(21) And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?
(22) After several personal setbacks, "this Bear Stearns thing happened to be the last straw that broke his spirit, " Mr. Philippi said in an interview.
More similar words: philippic, philippine, philippians, philippines, philippine sea, philippine peso, philip, philip ii, lipophilic, lipping, flipping, slipping, clipping, amphiphilic, newspaper clipping, philia, chili pepper, syphilis, chili powder, biophilia, thermophilic, basophilic, philistine, syphilitic, hemophilic, pedophilia, mesophilic, hemophilia, hemophilia a, hydrophilic.