Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Pertex shell has a fluorocarbon hydrophilic coating which is very effective in showers - water just rolls off.
2. The effects of the type of hydrophilic polyurethane resin, unsmooth improve agent, cohere resistant and wear resistant agent and solvent on the product properties are discussed.
3. This article was involved the hydrophilic lubricious coating applied to the surface of the intervenient catheter.
4. Paper a hydrophilic compounds, water absorption in it, and release moisture expansion.
5. This article was involved in the hydrophilic lubricious coating applied to the surface of the intervenient catheter.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Theabove shows the influence of surfactant the hydrophilic - hydrophobic the electrode.
7. Also consider hydrophilic or hydrophobic membranes, temperature, flow rate, sterilization needs.
8. And the influences of amounts of hydrophilic monomers and degree of neutralization on the water-solubility of the resin was discussed.
9. The ozone activation time, the content of hydrophilic monomer and the concentration of antistatic agent were optimized.
10. The hydrophilic colloids are readily dispersed in water.
11. A hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography ( SPE - HILIC ) method solidextraction for the determination of melamine in powdered milk was established.
12. Some, for example, are hydrophilic ( water lov - ing ) , whereas others are hydrophobic ( water fearing ) .
13. A medical instrument with a hydrophilic, low - friction coating is provided.
14. Hydrophilic membranes were prepared with key components of sodium silicate, acetic ether, polyacrylamide, etc.
15. Until 10 years ago the most promising bioadhesive polymers seemed to be water-loving plastics called hydrophilic polymers and hydrogels .
16. Hydrosoft is a modified co - polyester fiber with permanent water transport effect. No hydrophilic needed after dyeing.
17. Hydrophobic, unbulky and nonpolar amino acids form long repeat segment easily, the maximal repeat segment length formed by hydrophilic, polar and bulky amino acid is relatively short.
18. The organophilic montmorillonites with increased interlayer spacings were prepared from hydrophilic clay by cation exchange with trimethylcetyl ammonium bromide.
19. One unique pretreatment with carbonate or bicarbonate of the raw materials results in hydrophilic oleophilic bi-functional products.
20. A astringent finishing agent for polyurethane basketball leather was prepared from a hydrophilic polyurethane resin, micronized polypropylene, and fibroin powder, etc.
21. Results show that stable CWPU can be prepared by using hydrophilic monomers including epoxy chloropropane and MAH at 18.0% content, to form films of good water resistance.
22. CMC can be used as printing material for dye-trimming industry and it can improve hydrophilic force and osmosis force of dye material, making dying more even and reducing chromatism .
23. Finally, by comparing the frost heights on different surfaces it is found that the restrained frost ability of hydrophilic coaling decreases with time.
24. The polyester anionic waterborne polyurethane emulsion was synthesized by the reaction of toluene diisocyanate with polyester glycol, hydrophilic extender and other glycol.
25. Experiments proved that the heat transfer efficiency of the louvered fin with nm hydrophilic film is 100% higher than the conventional straight fin.
26. Transfer ratios confirm that the monolayer film can be successfully deposited on the hydrophilic aluminum sheet. XPS measurement p...
27. These results suggest that cataplasma to combine with electroporation may be an efficient alternative for transdermal drug delivery of hydrophilic molecules.
28. The hydrolysis of olive oil catalyzed by surfactant-coated lipase in a biphase system was studied in a hollow fiber membrane reactor made of hydrophilic polyacrylonitrile.
29. Due to aqueous insolubility of silymarin, the solid dispersion was prepared by the solvent method using PVP K30 as the hydrophilic carrier matrix.
30. The fulvic acid or humic acid is the body, in which some proper lipophilic group or hydrophilic group has been inducted, of the series of humate surfactants .
More similar words: hydrophobe, hydrophobia, hydrophobic, hydroplane, hydroponics, hydrocephalic, hemophilia, pedophilia, philosophize, philosophical, hydrogen, hydrology, hydrofoil, hydrometer, hydrothermal, hydrosphere, hydrolysis, hydrogen bomb, hydrodynamic, hydraulic, hydrocephalus, hydroelectric, hydraulics, hydroelectricity, pedophile, philosopher, philosophy, atrophic, bibliophile, eutrophic.