Random good picture Not show
1. BCQ is an ISO, UL and NSF certified company.
2. The research was conducted in association with the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT) and funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF), NCAR's sponsor.
3. NSF hopes for a big funding spike in 2009 –11 to finish the job.
4. NSF conducted a plant audit to verify compliance with GMP and will conduct periodic audits at USANA's facility to ensure continued conformance.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. Note that when you have several edit forms, as in the Lead Manager Core database (lm_core_8.nsf), you need to do this in each form.
6. The research was conducted for NSF by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
7. NSF manages all of the databases that are active on one computer.
8. Potable Water and Food Service – NSF listed valves designed for use in drinking water systems and food service equipment.
9. Though the analysis of the unusual-methods of NSF sustentation fund management, the article brings forth the innovation methods which the science foundation seeks for.
10. Request a Lotus Domino protected resource such as names.nsf.
11. Based on this report, the NSF will now work with SCAR to involve all Antarctic Treaty nations in developing a management plan for the exploration of subglacial aquatic environments.
12. We put in a grant to the NSF.
13. The NSF axed the research program and stopped funding it.
14. With National Sanitation Foundation ( NSF ) listing[sentencedict.com], it is ideal for potable water service.
15. We also have a prestigious award from the NSF (National Science Foundation) called an IGERT program—for integrative graduate education and research traineeship .
16. Scientists with tenured faculty positions and NSF grants ridiculed these visions, noting that their fundamental improbability made them an absurd projection of what the future holds.
17. Note: The Digest Search 2 database (Digest2.nsf) includes an agent called Process database index that creates an index for the documents from the source database.
18. In 1995 the NSFNET reverted to the role of a research network, leaving Internet traffic to be routed through network providers rather than NSF supercomputers.
19. This diagram shows the relationship of the Domino Web Access template (iNotes6.ntf to the standard mail template) and the user's mail file (JUser.nsf in the diagram).
20. All the main pages in Domino Web Access -- all the view pages, all the read or edit object pages, and the preferences page -- use a form named h_PageUI form in the iNotes6.nsf database.
21. Understand certification requirement, e . g. China sanitary certification, NSF requirement, and put it into design consideration.
22. Virtual Field activities are best used in prototype applications or in smaller scale applications where the amount of data and the size of the application's NSF file is not of concern.
23. For example, compact operations act like a disk defragmentation tool for your NSF files.
24. The government gives this to an agency like the NSF to spend on software development.
25. The pile - soil interaction in negative skin friction ( NSF ) pile is very complicated.
26. " this is a function for which industrial engineers are uniquely trained, " says Thonmas Hodgson, with the design and manufacturing division at NSF.
More similar words: transform, transfix, transfuse, townsfolk, kinsfolk, transfer, transfers, transferee, transformer, transferor, transformed, transfer to, transfixed, transferase, transfer tax, transfusion, transferred, transfixion, file transfer, transfigure, transformable, transfer rate, wire transfer, transferring, bank transfer, data transfer, money transfer, transference, transferable, transformation.