Random good picture Not show
(1) We've been developing a new methodology for assessing new products.
(2) His current work centres upon the study of methodology in teaching.
(3) The methodology and findings of the research team have been criticized.
(4) There are some differences in methodology between the two studies.
(5) The methodology is operationalized in a macro which calls a separate program to perturb the input data without changing the topology.
(6) The research methodology will include the use of questionnaires to establish the range of pupils' perceptions.
(7) Descartes also claimed that the new rationalist methodology would bring human mastery over nature and a new age of human well-being.
(8) But now the struggle is for methodology to really be geared towards stimulating intellectual development and problem solving.
(9) Another is that the methodology of transformational grammarians has obscured the need for investigation of speech-writing differences.
(10) Empirical analysis is thus given an alternative explanatory methodology.
(11) The difficulties of pursuing such a methodology are immediately evident.
(12) The classical approach used the methodology of the physical sciences to illustrate a view of organisations.
(13) As far as its methodology is concerned this approach is firmly grounded in the income-expenditure approach of Keynesian macroeconomics.
(14) Similarly, studies using their methodology of cumulative average residuals have shown that earnings announcements are correctly anticipated.
(15) Recent advances in methodology offer several possible solutions to this problem.
(16) The conventional methodology tends to pay lip service to user involvement.
(17) It is interesting to compare the methodology of this experiment with that of recent studies which have used more natural discourse.
(18) Figure 9. 18 illustrates our methodology for developing a neural network.
(19) There has been an overemphasis on content rather than methodology.
(20) The monograph is conceptually confused, unclear in its structure and weak in its methodology. Sentencedict.com
(21) These contrasting values and political allegiances demonstrate the lack of any necessary correspondence between elite methodology, state theory and political values.
(22) But we are now drifting to the next stages of the methodology.
(23) The participation of primary and middle school teachers forms a major part of the methodology.
(24) Consternation on all sides-and a lot of very hostile criticism of both Skakkebaek's methodology and his conclusions.
(25) Perhaps the main weakness in the text, which accounts for a number of others, is the methodology employed.
(26) The early 1970s continued to be years of intense experimentation in curricula and methodology.
(27) Methods and results Two postal surveys were carried out, in 1984, when the methodology was validated, and 1989.
(28) In addition to departmental seminars, there are courses in research methodology and practice and regular meetings with a review board to assess progress.
(29) Thus, while each has the same ultimate goal, each chooses a different methodology to achieve it.
(30) The testing of the stated relationship is the project itself; the procedure of testing is the methodology.
More similar words: method, ornithology, scientific method, unorthodox, apology, geology, biology, theology, etiology, ideology, chronology, psychology, technology, dendrology, epistemology, ornithologist, ornithological, analogy, get hold of, apologist, apologize, something, biological, theological, ecological, come through, ideological, something of, psychologist, at the thought of.