1. I had to have extra tuition in maths.
2. While she sailed through her maths exams, he struggled.
3. My maths is poor, and I squeaked by the finals.
4. She's in the top set in maths.
5. Have you done your maths homework yet?
6. She did maths, physics and chemistry at school.
7. How did you do on your maths test?
8. Few men now spell out the word "maths".
9. I am in a dilemma whether to do maths or English.
10. I'm not very clever at maths.
11. He can do a passable imitation of the maths teacher.
12. She got a first in maths at Exeter.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. I was never any good at maths.
14. Physics and maths are my favourite subjects.
15. He got a grade A in maths.
16. I took maths, physics and chemistry at A level.
17. Molly's upstairs grappling with her maths homework.
18. The mini-exams in English, science, and maths are a blunt instrument which will reveal little about children's abilities.
19. He always was the brainy one, except at maths.
20. His teacher continually humiliates him in maths lessons.
21. Have you got an A level in maths?
22. She got top marks in maths and chemistry.
23. Your talents are misdirected study music, not maths!
24. I've got a double maths lesson next.
25. I'm swotting at maths for the final examination.
26. I'm swotting up my maths/swotting up on my history.
27. He's got A levels in maths and history.
28. Working out the quantities of the ingredients involved some complicated maths.
29. I think Matthew might need a hand with his maths homework.
30. The fact remains that we are still lagging behind the other classes in maths.
More similar words: baths, mathematical, mathematics, mathematician, loathsome, death sentence, math, polymath, aftermath, toothsome, withstood, withstand, sixth sense, birthstone, soothsayer, notwithstanding, rather, lather, oath, bathe, bath, father, path, gather, death, feather, loath, at hand, loathe, weather.