1. Federal matching funds go directly to the candidates rather than to the parties.
2. With matching funds from the city, Hughes has more than $ 21, 000 to spend on her campaign.
3. With city matching funds, she had more than $ 33, 000 in her campaign warchest.
4. With the matching funds, Pilachowski has raised more than $ 16, 000.
5. He hopes to apply for matching funds by next week.
6. Script sales, company donation matching funds, etc.
7. It struck down public matching funds in Arizona's campaign finance system, showing again a contempt for laws that provide some balance to the unlimited amounts of money flooding the political system.
8. Under the plan, the US government will provide matching funds to private companies building new biofuels refineries, or retrofitting existing plants.
9. With contributions from family, friends and government matching funds, an individual could amass a nest egg of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
10. The amount raised in private donations triggers the matching funds.
11. This is the first time that NSFC provides matching funds to a foundation set up by a foreign enterprise.
12. Local governments provide matching funds along with volunteer labor to build the schools in a cooperative effort. 325 schools and 8 reading rooms have been constructed since 1997.
13. Black said Gramm will reach the cap if he raises just $ 5 million more and gets additional matching funds.
14. The Federal Election Commission is still studying whether Lamm also would qualify for the federal matching funds if he wins the nomination.
15. All the 1996 presidential candidates except Forbes have accepted matching funds.
16. His campaign has nearly reached the $ 37 million limit allowed by federal law for primary candidates who accept federal matching funds.
17. That program sets limits on campaign expenditures while supplying taxpayer money as matching funds to candidates.
18. Her campaign has qualified for more than US$1 million in federal matching funds, surpassing Jerry Brown's.
19. Corporations also recognize the value of venture philanthropy, Engelhardt said, because some companies are increasing matching funds,(Sentencedict.com) allowing employees to direct corporate giving more fully.
20. In case there is the 4th round of UGC Matching Grant Scheme, your donation will be included in our application for the matching funds.
21. This is saying that the residential humanization on pattern matching funds for residential and people are very important.
22. The state can provide as much as $6 billion of additional matching funds under a bond referendum approved by voters in 2008, but it would first need to secure other types of funding.
23. Strengthening financial management and use of the seal a regular basis for the bank matching funds.
24. Many schools have made significant contributions to their own long-term programs by raising matching funds for education, research, overseas fellowships and libraries.
25. Between 2005 and 2009, FWS made 20 such grants to its Russian partners totaling $816,000, which in turn generated matching funds of more than $1.1 million from local and international organizations.
26. Other options include reducing the risk of foreclosure and providing matching funds to banks able to raise capital on their own.
27. The stimulus measure, signed into law by President Barack Obama on Tuesday, provides matching funds over two years to encourage utilities to start work on smart grids .
28. Members of women's groups were encouraged to donate some of their own money so they could get matching funds from UNEP and the centre.
More similar words: matching, mismatching, sinking fund, pattern matching, matching principle, patching, catching, watching, hatching, thatching, scratching, eye-catching, dispatching, cross-hatching, crosshatching, marketing functions, patchiness, etching, teaching fellow, matchmaking, fetching, notching, itching, retching, pitching, sketching, witching, switching, stretching, stitching.