Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Instead of catching fish,all he fished out was an old boot.
2. Getting your feet wet disposes you to catching cold.
3. All that stuff about catching giant fish was just a bit of poetic licence.
4. Catching colds is unfortunately an occupational hazard in this profession.
5. We've got a lot of catching up to do after all this time.
6. Police say they are confident of catching the gunman.
7. We allowed a margin of 20 minutes in catching the train.
8. The idea has been around for ages without catching on.
9. The police are quite hopeful of catching the thieves.
10. The neighbours were instrumental in catching the criminal.
11. The police were catching the same kids stealing time after time.
12. The kids were throwing and catching a frisbee down on the beach.
13. They saw the ship's guns, catching the light of the moon.
14. They had banked on catching lots of animals, so they brought a large cage with them.
15. Police are appealing for help in catching the killers.
16. Our dog likes catching biscuits in its mouth.
17. You are in danger of catching cold.
18. Catching sight of the dog, he broke into a run.
19. The ladies spent some time catching up on each other's health and families.
20. She thinks catching the bus is a bit infra dig.
21. A tearful husband repeated calls for help in catching the fiend who battered his wife.
22. I would spend the time reading or catching up on my correspondence.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. To improve hand-eye co-ordination, practise throwing and catching balls.
24. At the moment our technology is more advanced, but other countries are catching up with us.
25. The authors no doubt overstated their case with a view to catching the public's attention.
26. When I went back to school I found I had a lot of catching up to do.
27. For hours the boy would stand tossing a ball up into the air and catching it again.
28. She turned up an hour late with some rigmarole about catching the wrong train.
29. In the backyard there was a large receptacle for catching rainwater.
30. We were planning on just having a snack and catching the early train.
More similar words: eye-catching, watching, matching, hatching, thatching, scratching, catch it, etching, fetching, itching, sketching, switching, stretching, catch, catcher, catchy, catch up, catch on, catch at, catch-all, catches, catch on to, catch a cold, catch fire, catch hell, pitch in, washing machine, catch some z's, catch phrase, catch up with.