Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Her novels have just been reissued with eye-catching new covers.
2) They packaged their candy in eye-catching wrappers.
3) But the chief joy despite several eye-catching supporting roles remains watching Courtenay milk the script for all its worth.
4) With your advice we now have an eye-catching and comfortable home.
5) This eye-catching hairstyle really suits Debbie's personality far more than her original style which was quite flat and lacking body.
6) She loved to dress in expensive, eye-catching clothes and enjoyed reading romantic novels.
7) Louise makes hats that are eye-catching and unusual.
8) Distillers revamped tequila's image by packaging it in eye-catching bottles.
9) Press releases should be eye-catching and on boldly headed paper.
10) They have a certain vibrancy, an eye-catching quality, and they go for impact without forsaking good taste.
11) This eye-catching display contains tiny baskets of fruit.
12) The posters come in several eye-catching designs.
13) The big, black mameluke was an eye-catching sight but the beasts which went before him on silver chains were really alarming.
14) Fortunately, there's usually groovy soul music playing and eye-catching art adorning the walls.
15) Team eye-catching checks and a fitted blouse with a sweetheart neckline(sentencedict.com), for the ultimate in 50s glamour.
16) Among them, F3DM is the most eye-catching model with its "dual mode" system— an integration of the electric and hybrid power train systems.
17) In big cities you can see many eye-catching advertisements.
18) Unique cup and saucer set with stylish and eye-catching design.
19) Refreshing cobalt blue, vibrant green, eye-catching tartrazine in overjoyed ... ...
20) I can play around with the pictures to make them more eye-catching.
21) Andy Cole was the most confident I've seen him, giving an all-round performance that included eye-catching spin-turns.
22) That is where Missoni sells its wickedly costly sweaters, and those eye-catching scarves.
23) He used to wear yellow ties and trendily-cut suits in eye-catching colours.
24) I would prefer an analogue contents display because it is more eye-catching and less likely to be misread.
25) Sometimes the world's best player accolades go to the people who are the most eye-catching and skilful.
26) And if rumors of a touchscreen controller prove true, a gamepad that could double as a portable handheld system would be an eye-catching bonus.
27) Among so many voice compression standards,(http://sentencedict.com/eye-catching.html) the performance of G. 729 voice codec which is established standards by ITU-T (International Telecommunication Union) in 1996 is very eye-catching.
28) It never hurts to look good, too – that's why this ATV is outfitted with a coat of eye-catching automotive steel blue paint.
29) But architects, not necessarily foreign architects, want to make one statement, one eye-catching landmark that can't benefit society.
30) On the Gallus EM 280, a promotional label with eye-catching screen effects will be shown.
More similar words: matching, watching, thatching, scratching, catch it, etching, fetching, itching, sketching, switching, stretching, catch, catcher, catchy, catch up, catches, catch at, catch on, catch-all, catch a cold, catch on to, catch hell, catch fire, pitch in, washing machine, catch some z's, catch phrase, catch up with, catchphrase, catch sight of.