Random good picture Not show
1. A green manure is a crop grown mainly to improve soil fertility.
2. The farmers were distributing manure over the field.
3. Dig plenty of well-rotted manure into the soil.
4. Manure was well dug into the soil.
5. If farm - yard manure is used it must be well rotted.
6. There isn't time to dig deeply and put in manure or compost.
7. Adding organic matter such as manure can improve the soil.
8. He built up a trade in seeds,(sentencedict.com) corn and manure.
9. Green manure crops such as alfalfa and mustard are widely used in organic gardening.
10. The manure should be well dug in.
11. Work in plenty of well-rotted manure.
12. Organic manures as nutrient sources-how best to make the most of organic manures and slurry in arable crop rotations.
13. Nevertheless, green manuring should not be considered as a means of stimulating quick plant growth.
14. In his magazine, he published formulas for animal manures and prescriptions for the cure of snake bites and malaria.
15. Fork garden compost or manure into the bottom and sprinkle a handful of bonemeal to each metre.
16. The plant's high ash content has led to its use for manure, and its conversion into compost.
17. An alternative to digging in the green manure in spring is to cut and add the material to the compost heap.
18. And it was a grave responsibility, said my Papa, even down to ridding the boxcars of manure when circumstances permitted.
19. It must not be waterlogged, but when improved with garden compost or manure it is ideal.
20. Manure seepage from storage areas is polluting waterways and evaporating ammonia is contributing to acid rain.
21. Transplanting with plowing and straw manuring also increased the head rice rate and slightly reduced the chalky rice rate and chalkiness.
22. But the effects of straw manuring on growth and yield was obviously greater in early rice than in late rice.
23. Pleasingly, I arrive for my lesson not on manuring but on Madeira-tasting day.
24. For a time weeding and manuring were neglected.
25. Nitrogen manuring is essential to get a good yield of cut herbage.
26. Objective To study effects of different manuring manner on the yield and quality of Cynanchum paniculatum.
27. Their time is constantly spent in tilling the soil, manuring it with ashes, raking and hoeing it with wooden hoes.
28. The increase of soil organic matter owes much to the fertilizing, manuring and the application of large-scale wheat, maize harvester, which has increased straws to return the field.
29. The most detailed account we have of farming in the seventeenth century, that of Robert Loder, mentions various experiments with different kinds of manuring.
30. With the method of dry ditching, the paper studied the affection of deep ditch manuring measure to the weight, composition and distribution scope of apple root system.
More similar words: manufacturing, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing business, anuria, manure, curing, souring, during, touring, pouring, anuresis, alluring, scouring, enduring, savouring, colouring, suturing, labouring, figuring, devouring, outpouring, assuring, maturing, lecturing, picturing, flavouring, torturing, measuring, harbouring, clamouring.