Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I'm still figuring my taxes.
(2) Sheila spent many sleepless nights figuring out how to deliver for her first major customer.
(3) Jasper built things more or less by figuring them out.
(4) Many defiant children are also unusually clever; figuring out ways to defeat your most sophisticated arguments.
(5) What fun Miles and Evan have figuring out how to weigh us in jars of Ragu spaghetti sauce!
(6) But they are often quite creative in figuring out mutually interesting pastimes.
(7) Last week I decided to start running again, figuring maybe I could tack on a few hours to my life expectancy.
(8) The team rejected traditional Biblical phrasing, figuring they would be unfamiliar or unappealing to the target audience.
(9) She can learn to observe herself, figuring out what she does easily and what takes more work.
(10) The trick is figuring out which kids will fall into which category.
(11) He'd put Reyes on the tiller[sentencedict.com], figuring that the man could control it using his upper arm and elbow.
(12) Such systems would need to organize their knowledge, figuring out what data is significant, reorganizing when necessary.
(13) This must be taken into consideration when figuring the number of fishes for your tank.
(14) He did pioneering work in figuring out the nuts and bolts of sustainability.
(15) Figuring out the structure of the deformed beds requires information about the geometric attitude or orientation of the beds at outcrops.
(16) The therapy encouraged crying and venting, figuring out how to face the future[sentencedict.com/figuring.html], and learning ways to deal with stress.
(17) In the fourth round of the Catalonia Open, the elements threw all our figuring out of whack.
(18) More than four dozen employees have been working in shifts round the clock since then, figuring out how to dislodge it.
(19) Equally important in the value of time scales is the help they give us in figuring out how something happened.
(20) There has been criticism about the current method for figuring social security retirement benefits.
(21) For them it was the more concrete matter of solving a problem, figuring out what to delegate to a subordinate.
(22) As the creator of the software, it has a leg up in figuring out how to untangle it.
(23) Now was the time for other things-for the next thing-for figuring out what to do now, this instant.
(24) I tucked it in the back of a drawer, figuring out of sight, out of mind.
(25) Rather, the hearer is intended to use the literal meaning in figuring out what the speaker actually intends to communicate.
(26) I was well motivated and certainly used to studying and figuring out how things work.
(27) Janeth Arcain was standing on the right wing, watching, waiting, figuring Cooper was going to make a play.
(28) She moved from being easily overwhelmed and cautious to figuring out ways both to calm herself and to master new experiences.
(29) And it annoyed her intensely, not least of all because she still felt a long way from figuring him out!
(30) Half way through his opening remarks, he found himself figuring from the way the pipes ran that there was a bathroom upstairs.
More similar words: figurine, figure skating, figure, figured, figure in, figure out, figure on, wax figure, prefigure, configure, disfigure, disfigured, figurehead, figurative, transfigure, figuratively, public figure, disfigurement, configuration, transfiguration, authority figure, significant figure, figurative language, touring, pouring, during, souring, curing, scouring, alluring.