1. Frege carried the logicism creed, at the same time, he hold up the banner of the anti-psychological at first on the history, and resolutely repelled the psychological factor in logic.
2. This article listed the main arguments of Kant's "mathematics philosophy" and also compared Kant's view of mathematics with the concepts of mathematics in "logicism" and "formalism".
3. In the philosophy of mathematics his position was logicism , the view that all of mathematics can be derived from logical premises.
4. The modern controversy between logicism and intuitionism arose, in fact, from disagreements over infinity.
5. As Fraenkel has put it, logicism holds that classes are discovered while intuitionism holds that they are invented-a fair statement indeed of the old opposition between realism and conceptualism .
6. This thesis makes an exposition of the mathematics logicism thought of Russell , the great mathematician and logician in phytogeny of logic.
7. As a counteraction to such western philosophic theories as logicism and constructivism, deconstructivism offers a novel theoretical perspective to the academic world in current days.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
8. But it is not a whole failure. Russell' contribution lies in his study of mathematics logicism promoting the development of mathematics logic.
9. In chapter one, it gives a historical introduction to Russell" mathematics logicism and introduces how Russell put forward his idea."
10. In chapter two , how Russell proved his topic of mathematics logicism is introduced in detail.
11. Essentially these same three doctrines reappear in twentieth-century surveys of the philosophy of mathematics under the new names logicism, intuitionism , and formalism.
12. In chapter three, the author makes a comment on Russell"s mathematics logicism."
13. Early in this work he discovered the self-referential paradoxes which posed the main difficulty for logicism and which he eventually overcame by the theory of types.
More similar words: logician, logical decision, seismologic, seismological, logic, illogic, logical, ecologic, biologic, analogic, logically, urologic, geologic, logic gate, oncologic, etiologic, histologic, logic bomb, chop logic, biologics, illogical, lyricism, stoicism, cynicism, fuzzy logic, illogically, neurologic, radiologic, logicality, theological.