Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To study radiologic ( molybdenum target X - ray ) findings of ductal carcinoma in situ ( DCIS ) of breast.
2. Appropriate radiologic studies sometimes can indicate the causes of impingement and document the diagnosis.
3. Radiologic review included tibiofibular clear space, tibiofibular overlap, and medial clear space.
4. In addition, I had worked as a Radiologic Technologist over the years to keep my photography career going, but I wasn't sure what medical photography was.
5. Methods. The clinical course, radiologic features, pathology, and treatment outcome of an alkaptonuria patient with thoracic myelopathy was documented.
6. The radiologic diagnosis was malignant lacrimal gland tumor such as mixed tumor or adenocystic carcinoma. Total excision was done and pathology revealed embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma.
7. Neurologic and radiologic diagnosis therefore favored a tumor of the spinal cord.
8. The term radiologic technologist is a general term relating to various sub-specialties within this field.
9. Conclusion Radiologic examination in gastric emptying is clinically a new application of detection of dyspepsia.
10. Radiologic diagnosis will be given precedence.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. A radiologic technologist, also known as medical radiation technologist and as radiographer, performs imaging of the human body for diagnosis or treating medical problems.
12. Secondary radiologic signs that are indicative of active dwodenal ulcer are mucosal edema and spasm.
13. We describe the clinical, radiologic, and postmortem findings in a 49 - year - old woman with intravascular lymphomatosis.
14. Some are asymptomatic and discovered as an incidental radiologic finding.
15. Objective: To characterize the clinical and radiologic features of hemiparkinsonism- hemiatrophy syndrome (HPHA).
16. These misleading radiologic studies occurred due to a lack of physiologic understanding of the disease.
17. Objective Radiologic method was put in use of gastric emptying time in dyspepsia patients.
18. Extension of the ankylosed kyphotic cervical spine during conventional immobilization or for radiologic procedures resulted in neurologic deficits.
19. According to the X-ray features of the dentigerous cysts in jaws, four radiologic types of these cysts were presented.
20. PURPOSE : To produce Budd - Chiari syndrome ( BCS ) model for radiologic studies by using a self - devised Laminaria constrictor.
21. The infantile case presented with failure to thrive , hypotonia, and radiologic rickets at 4 months old.
22. The disease is characterised by fever, seizure, rapid deterioration in consciousness and radiologic involvement of bilateral thalami and cerebellum.
23. Methods The both modes of traditional film storage vs PACS in radiologic department were compared each other.
24. Although there have been several reports of hyperextension injuries in the thoracolumbar spine, the radiologic findings of the present case was different from those in the previously reported cases.
25. Most collagen-vascular diseases can cause chronic interstitial pneumonia with clinical, radiologic, HRCT, and pathologic features indistinguishable from those of IPF.
26. Methods: To analyse traditional film storage management and digital image management in radiologic department, and the modes of management were compared.
27. Medical diagnostic radiography is undertaken by a specially trained professional called a diagnostic radiographer in the UK, or a radiologic technologist in the USA.
More similar words: radiological, radiologist, radiology, radiobiology, biologic, etiologic, biologics, biological, audiologist, etiological, biologically, physiologic, cardiologist, sociological, physiological, sociologically, epidemiologic, physiologically, biological warfare, neurobiological, epidemiological, bacteriological, biological clock, microbiological, biological weapon, biological science, biological process, biological activity, estradiol, radiolysis.