1. We are introducing new security vetting procedures.
2. She insists on vetting questions prior to an interview.
3. An army spokesman said that the security vetting of personnel was a normal procedure in all defence forces.
4. No, but there's a careful vetting procedure-psychometric tests and interviews, and informal references are checked.
5. I also spent about three months vetting requests for enquiries.
6. "The other challenge is vetting the volunteers," said Long.
7. Where is the science in vetting these ideas?
8. It's reassuring to know the membership vetting extends to animals.
9. So in a way the new vetting processes are giving the hope that there will be a fresh impetus to deal with the past.
10. The vetting procedures, however, remain remarkably casual.
11. The electoral commission is individually vetting candidates.
12. BOCOG spent three years recruiting and vetting more than 2 million applicants, in coordination with the CYL.
13. We have been vetting them here alongside the Solar Plan.
14. The vetting board has already come under fire from some quarters.
15. BOCOG spent years recruiting and vetting more than 2 million applicants, in coordination with the CYL.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Some of the shortcomings in vetting are surfacing within the insurance companies themselves.
17. The so-called vetting for RT members was only an immigration status and terrorist screening database check.
18. But General Ferron said the vetting process has been improved and the training is back on track.
19. The government is to make major changes to the procedure for carrying out security vetting.
20. Club and pub doormen would have to carry registration cards and face a vetting procedure if the project takes off this year.
21. They have therefore gathered together an impressive group of sixteen experts and devised cast-iron vetting rules.
22. In effect, such an order intends that all dissertations and papers will be submitted for vetting.
23. Her successor would be selected after a nationwide search, and a thorough vetting by the appropriate parish committees.
24. Choosing between online sites and speed dating, I think the months of vetting wins out.
25. Like JK family friends, may first enter the audit group, review, vetting and approval before it can enter the group of flagship PK.
26. For the other half, Timberland plans to buy credits, or offsets, which it says it's vetting for legitimacy.
27. The report demands "immediate and aggressive steps" to improve the vetting and oversight process.
28. In a statement, Judd Gregg said it had become apparent during the vetting process that his appointment would not work because, as he said, there were irresolvable conflicts on policy.
29. Boot out any "creeps and voyeurs, " as site executives call them, who manage to make it past the vetting process for new members.
30. I'm glad that you put in the timeline associated with doing a more thorough vetting of the job candidates.
More similar words: setting, forgetting, abutting, fitting, jutting, blotting, wittingly, unwitting, unwittingly, transmitting, pettish, unsettling, tinge, rating, stingy, voting, panting, testing, footing, molting, hunting, posting, wanting, renting, floating, exulting, shooting, greeting, lighting, exciting.