Random good picture Not show
1. Grosso and colleagues treated 51 myxoid liposarcoma patients with Yondelis.
2. Adanced clinical trials are under way for myxoid liposarcoma - and for ovarian cancer.
3. The most frequent types of tumor were liposarcoma (6), malignant fibrous histiocytoma (3).
4. Myxoid liposarcoma is a killer.
5. Methods The clinical data of 28 cases of perirenal liposarcoma performed operation between 2000 and 2006 were analyzed retrospectively.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
6. Of the 39 patients, 14 were diagnosed as having renal cell carcinoma preoperatively, 1 as having perinephric liposarcoma, and the remaining 24 as having an angiomyolipoma.
7. Objective To study the recurrent mechanism and prognosis of primary retroperitoneal liposarcoma.
8. Objective To study the mechanism of recurrence and metastasis of primary retroperitoneal liposarcoma and its prognosis.
9. Objective : To study the biological behavior and strategy of diagnosis and treatment of retroperitoneal liposarcoma.
10. Findings are in keeping with fat containing neoplasm and could represent lipoma or liposarcoma.
11. We report the CT findings in a 32 - year - old man with retroperitoneal liposarcoma complicated with intratumoral hemorrhage.
12. It'seems particularly effectie against a particular kind cancer called myxoid liposarcoma.
13. Objective:To explore the appropriate surgical strategy for the treatment of perirenal liposarcoma.
More similar words: angiosarcoma, osteosarcoma, lymphosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, leiomyosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, kaposi's sarcoma, sarcoma, sarcomas, osteogenic sarcoma, lipoma, mariposa, liposome, sarcomere, sarcolemma, sarcophagus, sarcoidosis, sarcoplasmic, guglielmo marconi, rosary, clip-on, flip out, slip-on, lipoid, slip off, slip on, flip over, lollipop, heliport, lipolysis.