Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. In almost every face and every person, they may discover fine feathers and defects, good and bad qualities.
6. Every person has two education, one which he receives from others, and one, more important, which he gives himself.
7. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
11. I think we've chosen the right person to lead the expedition.
12. Only a truly free person has human dignity.
13. I can't see because of the person in front of me.
14. I'm not the kind of person who would do that.
15. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
16. That person is blocking my view.
17. There was not a single person in the house.
18. I'm transferring ur call to the person in charge.
19. What is she like as a person?
20. To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
21. We all grow into the beautiful person that we're supposed to be. Some earlier,[sentence dictionary] some later.
22. Autobiographies are written in the first person.
23. To the world you may be one person...but to one person you may be the world. Dr. Seuss
24. He that has a full purse never lacks a friend. Even in a busy market, nobody cares to know a poor person.
25. I know we need some extra help but it's a matter of finding the right person for the job.
26. maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
27. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
28. It's time he stood aside and let a more qualified person do the job.
29. There's a lot of contention about that issue - for every person firmly in favour, there's someone fiercely against it.
30. Don't ever change just to impress and please someone. Change because it makes you a better person and it leads you to a better future.
More similar words: in person, personal, personnel, personally, the first person, ever so, or so, son, pass on, season, reason, prisoner, resonate, in season, comparison, hers, others, by comparison, Persian, persist, oversee, versus, and others, in comparison with, persuade, version, diverse, reverse, ever since, ownership.