Random good picture Not show
1. The government will instigate new measures to combat terrorism.
2. It would not prove worthwhile to instigate a nuclear attack.
3. Envious village elders would instigate whispering campaigns against them, or accuse them directly of witchcraft.
4. Harry bought it last year to instigate an eighteen-month ground-up rebuild by a dedicated team of experienced Fouga engineers.
5. I am sure this archaeological evidence will instigate much discussion and debate among Egyptologists.
6. Don't instigate rigid hierarchies, discourage huge pay differentials, democratise decision-making and don't set impossible standards for leaders.
7. Abettors, who instigate others to commit crimes, are not only the instigators but also the disseminator of criminal intent.
8. Some even warned me they would instigate a boycott of my books if I came.
9. Article 4 No organization or individual may instigate(sentencedict.com/instigate.html), instruct or force an enterprise to compile and tender a financial accounting report which is false or conceals any important fact.
10. Possibly is receives the media to instigate only then such the extreme.
11. Some even warned me they would instigate a 3 boycott of my books if I came.
12. His object was to instigate a little rebellion on the part of the bishop.
13. The congress set up a special department to instigate the thing!
14. China must instigate implementation industrialization and the double job that expand intellectual economy.
15. Party B shall not instigate the driver to drive by breaching relevant operation regulations, or otherwise all consequential loss and damages to Party A shall rely on Party B.
16. Objective: To instigate both prescription and stability of galanthamine hydrobromide dispersion tablets.
17. Broadly there are three types of action a voluntary group can instigate: 1.
18. Commonly, though not always, we exhort to good actions , we instigate to ill Samuel Johnson.
19. Presently, the advent of the Chinese AP test and classes will instigate a great change!
20. Some cyber-bullies may also send threatening and harassing emails and instant messages to the victims, while other post rumors or gossip and instigate others to dislike and gang up on the target.
21. A few days later, scar and lure simba into a valley, then instigate hyenas JiaoMa pursuits.
22. Although be tight-mouthed to this before this, but he alludes golden hill interior however yesterday at present nobody can instigate the crossbeam of CEO.
23. If be him client the floor of the choose and buy, individual carpenter can say petty thing big, instigate the contradiction between floor trader and client.
24. In 74 percent of cases it is women who now instigate divorce proceedings.
25. Do you think Hong Kong people have a responsibility to instigate economic development in China?
More similar words: investigate, investigator, investigation, mitigation, navigate, instinct, institution, reinstate, institutional, obligation, stigma, vestigial, install, in step, gate, instant, against, instance, instruct, instantly, instead of, mainstream, instructor, instrument, for instance, subjugate, abrogate, delegate, installation, instruction.