Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The villagers were very hospitable to/towards anyone who passed through.
(2) Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.
(3) The local people were very kind and hospitable. Sentencedict.com
(4) Her neighbors spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.
(5) The locals are hospitable and welcoming.
(6) The countryside in the north is less hospitable.
(7) The Sahara is one of the world's least hospitable regions.
(8) She is always hospitable to visitors from abroad.
(9) The local people are very hospitable to strangers.
(10) The hospitable host had his spare room emptied very quickly for the honoured guest.
(11) It's difficult to think of a less hospitable environment than the surface of the Moon.
(12) And the people were so very friendly, so hospitable.
(13) The Horse Shoe Inn A comfortable and hospitable country inn.
(14) A hospitable host, full of charm and not jumpy, in spite of the scare.
(15) Wee Jocky was apparently steaming after a particularly hospitable Hogmanay and played a blinder.
(16) Generally, the notation is hospitable to new subjects, since they can be inserted by decimal subdivision.
(17) Two friendly, hospitable brothers own and run the Hotel Gallini and regard both the hotel and their guests with great affection.
(18) The widely dispersed suburbs proved less hospitable to party machines than the closely packed cities.
(19) The climate is a good deal more hospitable than many parts of Britain.
(20) There is no drink more hospitable than Scotch Whisky, wherever you are in the world.
(21) Some are warm and hospitable, while others can be nothing short of an ice age.
(22) Even in summer this place did not look exactly hospitable.
(23) As parts of the world become uninhabitable, millions of people will try to migrate to more hospitable areas.
(24) He was clearly nervous about having a foreigner in his house, but he also wanted to be hospitable.
(25) I value the need for the individual to feel unique and for the collective to remain hospitable to diversity.
(26) Of the three major classes of words, verbs seem least hospitable to bias.
(27) Most of the people I met in Laos were very hospitable and kind.
(28) There are two means whereby notation can accommodate, or be hospitable to, new subjects: 1.
(29) So many meetings and partings must have taken place beneath his roof, so many dark plots hatched between his hospitable walls.
(30) Most technology companies put their stock offerings on hold, hoping for a more hospitable climate, but not TriTeal.
More similar words: inhospitable, hospital, suitable, equitable, inimitable, inevitable, creditable, inequitable, hospice, table, inevitably, notable, tableau, vegetable, despicable, adaptable, debatable, timetable, on the table, tablespoon, acceptable, delectable, irrefutable, uncomfortable, inscrutable, respectable, transportable, insurmountable, spit, spite.