Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. While being inexpensive and readily transportable, they do have the disadvantage of flexibility which can cause problems during installation.
2. Dynamic characteristics are very important for transportable power sources with direct methanol fuel cells.
3. Where the property donated is not preservable or transportable or exceeds the actual need, the donee may sell it, and all the income therefrom shall be used for purposes as designed by donation.
4. This equipment has the miniaturization and the transportable characteristic, can use in the field work.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Increasing trade in high value but easily transportable items such as mobile phones and hand-held computer devices has led to an escalation of this type of fraud in recent years.
6. Moreoer, the equipment is and easily transportable making it particularly useful in emergency situations, they add.
7. Bio-mass energy is the only storable and transportable renewable energy, and for the time being, is the most hopeful substituting energy to realize the utilization at a large scale.
8. Dynamic safety monitored control system for transportable hazards can be achieved by analyzing of the subsystem of terminal carried by vehicle and dynamic monitored control platforms.
9. The equipment shall be small, cheap, simple and transportable.
10. The transportable house collapsed. We trembled with terror.
11. They are ultra - light and easily transportable, even in a van.
12. Among the unit's tasks was the development of improved transportable bridges for the increasingly mechanized army.
13. Matter in large masses must always be fixed and dear; form is cheap and transportable.
14. Shells became widely popular because they are light, effortlessly transportable, and can be easily counted.
15. Here we distinguish azimuthal and equatorial mountings as well as fixed and transportable instruments.
16. Considering the magnetic measurement and seafloor operation , the sealed pressure case should be nonmagnetic and transportable.
17. Advanced Containment Systems , the Houston company be founded in 1988, also makes transportable decontamina tion facilities.
18. And a number of tribes used cattle, which were useful because they were transportable.
19. Lichee is the famous fruit originated in the south of our country, which is not at all storable and transportable.
20. Using standard Bio-Module units, plants are available fully assembled in transportable steel tankage or for installation in permanent concrete tankage.
21. These types give you the means to produce data that is meaningfully structured, transportable, storable, and accessible, but still as efficient as possible.
22. The system was so sophisticated that it employed microwaves and millimeter waves and was transportable by a large truck.
23. If we could find a cheap way to convert solar energy into storable, transportable chemical fuels available 24/7, we would be well on our way to clean energy for all.
24. This award calls for Honeywell to design and build the Transportable Remote Tracking Station for the Satellite Contact Network.
More similar words: transportation, transport, active transport, transpose, uncomfortable, transparent, tablespoon, passport, important, table, notable, transit, importantly, tableau, transmit, transform, transfuse, transfer, portray, of importance, vegetable, suitable, transient, translate, portrait, on the table, adaptable, debatable, timetable, transgress.