1. Please send this form back with a non-returnable deposit of ￡60.
2. The Specification will be available for purchase on payment of ￡100, non-returnable.
3. Any and all undergarment or swimsuit items are nonreturnable, no exceptions.
4. This nonreturnable arrangement results in more substantial discounts.
5. Nonreturnable bottles cannot be exchanged for a deposit.
6. Silk underwear, once sold, nonreturnaBle.
7. Sale merchandise is nonreturnable.
More similar words: in return, in return for, return address, turn a blind eye, turn a blind eye to, internal rate of return, return, turn about, returned, return to, returning, tax return, nonrenewable, non-renewable, sales return, rate of return, return ticket, sale or return, non-refundable, income tax return, point of no return, increasing returns, unreasonable, discernable, return on investment, ungovernable, turntable, return on capital employed, law of diminishing returns, turn the tables.