Random good picture Not show
2. The germ of a story began to form in his mind.
3. I have the germ of an idea.
4. The germ of his idea came from watching a bird make a nest.
5. Here was the germ of a brilliant idea.
6. The germ of an idea took root in Rosemary's mind.
7. He found the germ of an idea in an old newspaper.
8. The germ of the town was a single house near the river.
9. Many experts, however, reckoned they had the germ of a brilliant idea.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The germ, a strain of klebsiella which is resistant to most antibiotics, was found during routine screening.
11. When such changes are induced in the germ cells, they may be transmitted to descendants of the irradiated persons.
12. Later, however, these germ cells undergo meiosis, to produce gametes.
13. Yet there is a germ of truth in what Hadi says.
14. That lofty notion spread like a virulent germ into every law school in the nation.
15. This pathway is fully operational in germ cells, where it has been implicated in both fertilization and early development.
16. Usually alternative drugs are available when a germ resists penicillin.
17. If this happens in a germ cell, it has the chance of being passed on to future generations.
18. Specific antibodies are made against each germ, and these become markers for that infection.
19. But germ lines can deteriorate and cause extinction of lineages.
20. He proposed a theory in which the germ plasm was totally isolated from the adult body that transmits it to future generations.
21. It represents the germ of an idea which someday might explode into a national objective.
22. The epidemic was caused by a particularly virulent flu germ.
23. Before he cleaned himself with old newspaper(sentencedict.com), Holly knew the germ of his idea.
24. The adult worm is about 1 millimetre long and consists of only about 1000 body cells and thousands of germ cells.
25. Mop up any spillages and keep the fridge clean by using a germ killing product such as Domestos Multi Surface Cleaner.
26. The enamel comes from the cell sheet and is induced by the cells of the underlying tooth germ.
27. But please hurry up if you want to avoid the nerve damage and deformity that result from long-term exposure to the germ.
28. Here, in the regressive, infantile wish for the perfect parent of early childhood lies the germ of the police state.
29. Then, with luck, some of the reintroduced, transformed cells will differentiate to form germ cells in that embryo.
30. When Robert was twelve and I seven, both my parents and Ann were smitten by a particularly virulent flu germ.