Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We need two dice to play the game.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes.
3. It's your turn . Roll the dice.
4. They squatted on their haunches playing dice.
5. It was a last desperate throw of the dice to save his marriage.
6. A dice is a cube.
7. A throw of the dice allows a player to move himself forward.
8. He has always felt that the dice were loaded against him in life.
9. Peel, stone and dice the mango.
10. You roll/throw the dice and whoever gets the highest score goes first.
11. The roll of the dice went against them.
12. It's your turn to roll the dice.
13. Dice up the leaves and feed only as much as the fish will consume in ten minutes.
14. Roll the artillery dice for each shot.
15. Roll a dice after each spell is cast.
16. Roll the artillery dice nine times and add the result.
17. Dice 1 mango; puree the other. Add to skillet and stir to blend.
18. If the dice roll is a 1 then the unit has been affected by Animosity.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. I thought the room was a dice.
20. You decide who's going to start by throwing the dice.
21. He gambled away his family estate on a single throw of the dice.
22. All her attempts to find a better job were unsuccessful; it seemed that the dice were loaded against her.
23. She was prepared to risk everything on a last throw of the dice.
24. I asked if we could go to the party, but Mom said no dice.
25. The order of play is decided by the roll of a dice.
26. All her attempts to find a better job were unsuccessful; It'seemed that the dice were loaded against her.
27. Bill wanted to let Bob join the team, but I said that was no dice because Bob was too young.
28. Having lost both his parents when he was a child he always felt that the dice were loaded against him.
29. You move forward according to the number on the dice.
30. My trip to London was on Ana's behalf, my last throw of the dice.