Random good picture Not show
1. The baby was crawling about on all fours.
2. She crawled on all fours over to the window.
3. The boxes were stacked in fours.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. We were crawling around on all fours.
5. You'll have to get down on all fours to clean behind the toilet.
6. He was down on all fours playing with the puppy.
7. Dropping down on to all fours, she came swaying over to sniff at little Arcas, who lay asleep in my arms.
8. Tam was on all fours, a wood chisel in his hand, apparently sneaking up on a grazing sheep.
9. Peter had been on all fours and had had to roll out of the gutter on to the pavement.
10. She tried to get up on all fours, and bumped her head on the underside of the bed.
11. Group together in fours!
12. Billy was down on all fours playing with the puppy.
13. I managed to land on all fours and started to run for cover.
14. She stopped beside a man wearing T-shirt, plus fours, cartridge belt,[Sentencedict.com] and baseball cap back to front.
15. Drizzle over the petits fours from a fork or a small piping bag. 7 Decorate with sweets or cherries.
16. Girls walked arm in arm, in threes and fours, along Fa Ngum, the road along the river.
17. He crawls up to her on all fours like a gentle but ravenous bear and begins to nuzzle her.
18. As I stood next to the coxless fours crew, I felt dwarfed.
19. Neither batsman was troubled although Morris always looked the more positive player, thumping 11 fours in his 134 ball unbeaten 98.
20. He was dressed for an Edwardian shooting party in a full suit of tweed plus fours.
21. Norton's David Kennedy hit an unbeaten 105 including six sixes and eight fours at Darlington.
22. At once he turned on to his stomach and tried to get him self on all fours.
23. The symptoms are periodic spells of regression: They drop to all fours, bark, befoul their apartments.
24. To the strains of the Police Band, the men marched past, first in column later in fours.
25. The playwright pounces upon the gags like a poodle going after the petits fours.
26. It was full of people strangely dressed in plus fours and navy blue suits, with packs strapped to their backs.
27. Yet at least he had since enjoyed the status of becoming a world champion, courtesy of this coxless fours win.
28. When West Indies batted, Richards was soon laying into them, hammering a six and twenty fours in 119 not out.
29. He batted for almost 2 hours and hit four fours under extreme pressure.
30. Vi wished the good Lord had endowed her with size fours, but it wasn't anybody's fault, really.
More similar words: all fours, foursome, four-star, fourscore, on all fours, foursquare, plus fours, four, foul, fount, found, afoul, fourth, befoul, foul out, fourfold, foully, foul up, fouled, four-fold, rufous, fought, foul-up, puff out, turf out, big four, founder, sniff out, one-fourth, founded.