Random good picture Not show
1. Hollywood's favourite actor was modest about his latest triumph.
2. Actor Dom Deluise talks about his career in comedy.
3. The actor has learned off his lines.
4. He is internationally famous as a character actor.
5. The actor overplayed the role of Hamlet.
6. Being a professional actor of necessity means working nights and Sundays.
7. The actor is well known to us.
8. He dallied with the idea of becoming an actor.
9. If the new actor is no good, kick him out.
10. He's a very versatile young actor who's as happy in horror films as he is in TV comedies.
11. He certainly is a marvellous actor.
12. He told me he was an actor and I was fool enough to believe him.
13. The actor moved upstage away from the audience.
14. He won the best actor award.
15. Caine has always been an actor who excels in irony.
16. The young actor was given a minor part in the new play.
17. Your job as a supporting actor is to play np to the leading character.
18. Every actor ought to know his lines backwards before he goes on stage,(sentencedict.com) as nervousness may make him forgetful.
19. She's a fine actor and an even finer dancer.
20. His father was an actor in the Can-tonese Opera Company.
21. Actor John Goodman played Melanie Griffith's sugar daddy in the film.
22. The actor missed his cue and came onto the stage late.
23. An actor has to build a character and extend his own emotional repertoire.
24. Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barry more would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him. John Barry more, American actor, J.
25. Further movie roles have proved somewhat elusive for the young actor.
26. He was a door-to-door salesman before he became an actor.
27. Despite vehement opposition from his family(sentencedict.com), he quit school and became an actor.
28. His parents tried to discourage him from being an actor.
29. The critics held him in high esteem as an actor.
30. Tributes have been pouring in from all over the world for the famous actor who died yesterday.