Random good picture Not show
1. Are you a Roman Catholic or an Episcopalian?
2. Shunned, he remained an Episcopalian but in 1772 turned itinerant to add a six-hundred-mile circuit to his regular charge.
3. Though his Episcopalian upbringing was, as he says, only conventionally religious, everything changed during his last two years at Princeton.
4. That's like sending an Episcopalian to oversee the Vatican for 20 years.
5. I was raised Episcopalian, and I was very religious as a kid.
6. If you're Roman Catholic or Episcopalian you say these psalms as part of the liturgy.
7. Daddy's little Episcopalian princess in the arms of one of the God's chosen people.
8. He even goes to an Episcopalian church but he is under an illusion from which I pray he will be delivered.
9. Wilbur : I'm an Episcopalian born and bred , though not awfully doctrinaire.
10. As to orthodox belief, I am an Episcopalian, like my family before me. I can repeat the Creed without asking too much margin for personal interpretation.
11. The philosopher, who had told me earlier he was a back-sliding Episcopalian, glanced at me apprehensively.
12. I was too shocked. You see, I never knew my wife was an Episcopalian.
13. Although these are mostly non-Anglican in a land where only 2.5% of Christians are Episcopalian, they are highly significant.
14. At one point recently he sounded confused as a Baptist or an Episcopalian.
15. She can marry a gay guy, and you can't marry an Episcopalian?
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. At one point recently he sounded confused as to whether he was a Baptist or an Episcopalian.
17. And, in a democratic free market society, a multicultural meritocracy is much more palatable than an Episcopalian aristocracy.
18. He likes to pretend he's speaking in tongues in church. Episcopalian church.
More similar words: episcopal, episcopate, episcopacy, opaline, periscope, drop a line, malian, francisco pizarro, Italian, valiant, somalian, valiance, mammalian, valiantly, australian, bacchanalian, australian dollar, australian crawl, italian renaissance, australian aborigine, opal, episode, sheepish, epistle, episteme, episodic, pisces, epistasis, epistaxis, epistemic.