Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most art forms require a contribution from the observer.
2. Delicatessen usually require little preparation for serving.
3. Please telephone this number if you require any further information.
4. Campbell's broken leg will probably require surgery.
5. Do you require any information from me?
6. We require a jacket and tie.
7. Lentils do not require soaking before cooking.
8. Great designs require great consideration.
9. He will require surgery on his left knee.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. We should require that every student is immunized against hepatitis B.
11. Growing anything in this soil will require heavy inputs of nutrients.
12. These pets require a lot of care and attention.
13. Getting out of this mess was going to require a fair degree of ingenuity.
14. The leaflets require no alteration from year to year.
15. If you require further information, you should consult the registrar.
16. You may require bridging finance until the sale of your own property is completed.
17. Such policies would require unprecedented cooperation between nations.
18. We require details of your name and address.
19. Good customer relations require courtesy, professionalism and effective response.
20. Many diploma courses require the submission of a project.
21. Even great musicians require constant practice.
22. All employees at the submarine base require security clearance.
23. The tax will require a massive administrative apparatus.
24. 1. to require something or to think that something is necessary:Do you need any help?
25. I require two children to help me.
26. It will require a superhuman effort to get the job done on time.
27. It will require a superhuman effort to get the job finished on time.
28. He wanted to have a source of income after his retirement; until then, he wouldn't require additional money.
29. If you are unable to obtain the information you require, consult your telephone directory.
30. Please give your seat to an elderly or disabled person if they require it.
More similar words: required, requirement, inquire about, inquiry, request, frequent, frequency, frequently, equip, equity, equipment, equivalent, quite, liquid, hire, wire, tire, quietly, sequence, quite a few, subsequent, equation, adequate, on fire, fire up, direct, empire, admire, retire, retired.