Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. B.Eds were about equally divided between continuous assessment and examinations, with some project work.
2. A similar tendency was observed in in-service B.Eds, which were almost entirely for Primary teachers.
3. Both EDs would require auditors to refer in their reports to inherent uncertainties affecting the accounts.
4. But in some areas EDs are very extensive physical units and the shapes will be quite distorted.
5. XRD, SEM and EDS are also used to analyze the ceramic powder.
6. SEM, TEM, EDS, XRD and UV - vis were employed to characterize the product.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Our experienced resources spearheaded by EDS can transition even the most mission critical environment smoothly and without service interruption.
8. Through EPMA and EDS analysis further identified the possibility of carburizing, carbonitriding and infiltration of elements distribution a more even.
9. Excessie daytime sleepiness ( EDS ) is not invariably present in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome ( OSAS ).
10. The pigments were characterized by XRD, SEM, EDS and XPS.
11. Application of synthesized EDS spectra to the differentiation of minerals in bauxite.
12. The white pine carbonization samples were analyzed by scanning electron microscope(SEM) and X-ray energy dispersive analysis(EDS) on different simulating fire conditions.
13. The microstructure has been studied using SEM, EDS and XRD.
14. The study, spanning 2001-2006, suggests that EDs may not always follow current practice guidelines, which have not changed much since 1998.
15. Amylatic reaction, IR and EDS analysis indicate the MWNTs surface modification by soluble starch.
16. New Dictionary of Social Anthropology ( eds. ), People's Publishing House, 2003.
17. It was characterized by SEM, EDS, XRD, precise pH instrument and TT 230 eddy flow thickness instrument.
18. Furthermore, the scales at which population estimates are often required means that even EDs are too coarse for risk assessments.
19. A prop er balance should be kept between the right to privacy and social ne eds.
20. The microstructure, composition and phases of the alloy were analyzed by SEM and EDS. The icosahedral quasicrystal structure was identified by TEM.
21. And its microstructure, hardness, density and the friction and wear characteristics were systematically studied by means of SEM, EDS, XRD, Brinell hardness tester as well as friction and wear tester.
22. Max Weber . Political Writings , Peter Lassman and Ronald Spiers ( Eds ) . Cambridge University Press ( Cambridge ) , P 68 - 69.
23. Microstructure of the ceramal composite coating was characterized by SEM, XRD and EDS.
24. The property parameter of the colored penetrating glaze was characterized by colority and fuzzy theory. XRD, SEM, EDS and IR were used to determine on the coloring mechanism.
25. Results consistently demonstrated that DNA colocalized with autoantibodies in glomerular membrane associated EDS.
26. The composition, crystal structure and microstructure of LSGMF 202005 sample were investigated by using EDS, XRD and SEM.
27. In Heshusius, L . & Ballard , K . ( Eds . ) From positivism to interpretivism and beyond.
28. The microstructure and composition of precipitated phase in unquenched and untempered die steel for plastic mould have been investigated using following techniques:TEM, AEM, EDS and chemical analysis.
29. The surface micrographs of halo and cross-sections of glass and kovar were investigated by SEM, and the chemical composition of halos was studied by EDS analysis.
30. The effects of RE compound modificator on the mechanical properties and microstructure of high carbon high speed steel used for roller ring were investigated by SEM, EDS and EPMA.
More similar words: leeds, weeds, deeds, needs, bedsit, red sun, red sea, redskin, bed sheet, red scare, bedside, bedsore, redshift, proceeds, redstart, hundreds, make beds, red shift, bedstead, needs must, bedspread, fixed star, feedstock, dred scott, closed shop, hundreds of, make the beds, red squirrel, issued shares, tossed salad.